Please dont buy this game new

#81DarkJaydragonPosted 11/29/2012 1:57:03 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
I need to agree with the "pros" to make a good post? I'd rather be a bad poster if that's the case.

Well you're doing a grade A job of that, keep it up!
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#82Sir_SpecterPosted 11/29/2012 2:01:37 PM
Narceles posted...
Sir_Specter posted...
Narceles posted...
Nah, I'm gonna buy it new. Too many people on this board over-value their own opinion. If I don't like a game or a movie or a food, I don't go around saying that it's going to flop and the company is going to go out of business. I accept that its not for me and I move on. Time will tell if it truly will flop.

This game's not gonna flop.

May I ask why? You seem less rabid than a lot of the people on either side so I'm curious. In spite of the bad gameplay changes (infinite juggle, worthless style meter, pathetic bullets, etc.), what is drawing you to buy this game?

I also really wanted to compliment you on your musical taste. You're one of two At The Drive In fans I've ever seen.

Well I've only ever played DMC 4 before this, so that probably explains the lack of rabidness. And while I do recall smoother and more demanding combo-ing in that game, I also have had an awful lot of fun playing the DmC demo so far. I know "fun" is a word only casuals use, but what can I say.

At the Drive-In > The Mars Volta. But just by a bit.

DMC 4 was actually my introduction to the series too. I never owned a PS2, so I had to wait until the HD collection came out before I could play them. Seriously, man. Do yourself a favor and pick that up. After you play 1 and 3 (maybe 2. Some people like it), you won't be able to play that demo and still have fun with it. I like fun too but when a series gets dumbed down, I don't have much fun with it because it's just not as good as it could (and should) have been.

I've got to respectfully disagree with your ranking of the two bands, but that might be because I'm such a sucker for concept albums.
#83abnergoinbigPosted 11/29/2012 2:16:12 PM
SlaveBlade posted...
Sorry, I couldn't hear you over my Pre-Order. What's up?

God like reply.
#84ColonelChikenPosted 11/29/2012 2:18:47 PM
abnergoinbig posted...
SlaveBlade posted...

God like reply.

Meh, I've seen better. Plus how do you hear a Pre-Order? Does it talk to you in your dreams or what? I wish mine talked to me.
#85DiaNimPosted 11/29/2012 2:24:32 PM
ColonelChiken posted...
Meh, I've seen better. Plus how do you hear a Pre-Order? Does it talk to you in your dreams or what? I wish mine talked to me.

Through radio frequencies of course. Kind of like how Slenderman tries to communicate with his victims~
---
Always smile : )
Currently reading: "The Count of Monte Cristo"
#86ColonelChikenPosted 11/29/2012 2:27:30 PM
DiaNim posted...
ColonelChiken posted...

Through radio frequencies of course. Kind of like how Slenderman tries to communicate with his victims~

Silent Hill style, eh? I can buy that. Though for the life of me I don't know anyone who owns a radio anymore. Guess SlaveBlade's old school like that.
#87Dark_EpathyPosted 11/29/2012 2:31:45 PM
I'm buying it new. I have it pre-ordered, in fact.

I see a product that's interesting, fascinating, and worth my money. That's all. I'll buy what I buy and give credit where I think it's due. If you want to insult or criticize me for making a personal decision like that, do so--it doesn't change things.

The only thing anyone can rely now is numbers. How many people buy versus how many people don't.
---
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa
#88AlphaPatroklosPosted 11/29/2012 4:55:34 PM
'A fool and his money are soon parted.'
---
Komo
#89_tanjil_Posted 11/29/2012 5:10:08 PM
its not really taking a stand... if DmC fails it's not like Capcom is gonna make DMC5. Besides aren't the main people behind DMC off doing their own things now?
#90_tanjil_Posted 11/29/2012 5:13:54 PM
SlaveBlade posted...

Don't know why but this made me laugh xD