What people dont understand

#1HK_GrimSniperPosted 11/29/2012 9:55:29 AM
If this game does well, than the next DmC will probably have ur lovey dovey old Dante as the main back. This is a prequel and at the end prob his "ascension" will be into his current DT (old dante) and he will stay there. Next game he will have normal DT.
---
Ascension Steam Id
Playing: DOTA 2; CSGO; Borderlands:GOTY
#2roxas9001Posted 11/29/2012 9:57:46 AM
For the millionth time DmCrap isn't a prequel, Dante isn't some half angel half demon band reject.
---
Not changing this until DmCrap flops.
I dislike 90% of the FF fanbase.
#3hoagie727Posted 11/29/2012 9:58:50 AM
Although a lot of people are mad because of that I think most people are mad because it is easier for casual players to look almost pro like in this game and the pros ego's are threatened because people won't think they are special anymore.

Well keep making those DMC 3 and 4 combo vids pros.

I still think your special.
#4HellFire-BahamuPosted 11/29/2012 9:59:09 AM
I honestly expect a normal DT by the end of the game actually.
Of course, probably in some end game story related boss fight and then you just gotta play the game again on (insert difficulty here) and unlock the costume with him with white hair and a proper DT (Considering the fact that Dante's DT has been different in every game, I have no idea what it would even look like. I'd prefer it to be inspired by DMC3s DTs, but that's just personal preference).
---
PSN: AlastorNEGATIVE
#5HK_GrimSniper(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 9:59:55 AM
roxas9001 posted...
For the millionth time DmCrap isn't a prequel, Dante isn't some half angel half demon band reject.

Yeah but at least hes cooler than some Anime reject....
---
Ascension Steam Id
Playing: DOTA 2; CSGO; Borderlands:GOTY
#6HellFire-BahamuPosted 11/29/2012 10:00:43 AM
This game is pretty much the equivalent of DMC3 in a new universe.
That's why the usage of the word "prequel" was so prominent back in the day.
---
#7FireMage7777Posted 11/29/2012 10:02:53 AM
HK_GrimSniper posted...
roxas9001 posted...

And that would in reference to...who?
---
How do you say "I need more power" in dinosaur? RAAAAAWR!!!
#8HellFire-BahamuPosted 11/29/2012 10:03:10 AM
HK_GrimSniper posted...
roxas9001 posted...

Can we not egg eachother on.
I know he started it, but don't retaliate. They'll call you immature or something and then this topic will be full of rage like every other one.
---
#9Hunter1534Posted 11/29/2012 10:09:26 AM
HellFire-Bahamu posted...
HK_GrimSniper posted...
roxas9001 posted...

Can we not egg eachother on.
I know he started it, but don't retaliate. They'll call you immature or something and then this topic will be full of rage like every other one.

You do know that you've been doing everything he has right?
---
Yo momma got caught givin' up neck in the bathroom at the Woodcrest country club, and it wasn't yo daddy.
#10HellFire-BahamuPosted 11/29/2012 10:15:57 AM
Well of course.
I was a part of the problem yesterday.
I decided to chillax and be less abrasive with my pro-ness since it was clear I was becoming a part of the problem.
I, however, am still a large fan of FireMage7777.
---