I just heard of the leaked ending (spoilers)

#1Phantom0708Posted 11/29/2012 10:25:02 AM
Had some faith in this game

It has been lost

It's worse than Mass Effect 3's
MUCH WORSE

Brb, developing time-travel running on orphan tears because that apparently makes sense
---
Xbox live GT is Devilwillcry42
My name is Kanji Tatsumi, you said I like dudes, prepare to die.
#2wolfz07Posted 11/29/2012 10:30:23 AM
As far as I know that ending is not confirmed to be true.
But if it is.... what a horrible one.
#3SilentPhenomedPosted 11/29/2012 10:32:16 AM
Old news man, and it's already been debunked by Gregaman (Capcom employee who said the rumors were wrong then said to not go snooping for spoilers or you'll ruin the story for yourself).

Seriously, any hater that looked at even one spoiler or detail like the achievements list (which apparantly has spoilers in it).....and then say they hated the story...sorry, their opinion means nothing. Because those "spoilers" can very well be twists or well executed moments of the game, but getting the effect of that ruins the effect they have when they are revealed, and that ruined effect will make it so the story is not as enjoyable. It's like, you don't see the author's purpose as easily, and you don't feel the essence of the story as well, if you get what I mean.

I'll respect the opinions of those haters that were open minded the entire time, were unbiased, did not look at spoilers on purpose and then hated the game. For all other haters, they make me just not want to be in this fanbase.
#4SilentPhenomedPosted 11/29/2012 10:36:23 AM
Dang it, idk how to edit posts (still new to gamefaqs) but I'll also say this: Mass Effect 3 had a GOOD ending. The only problem was lack of closure for details like what happens with the Krogan+genophage fiasco, what happens in Quarians+Geth fiasco, what happens with characters like Garrus and etc. I can see there rage where it's like "ahhh it's pick A B C" but the hate derived because literally the game just....ends...out of no where. The fictional Reapers are stopped and that's it. That's where hate started, then it spread and people looked for other reason to hate "ahh its a kid for an AI, ahh it's blue, green, red, ahh this ahh that." Good thing when Extended Cut released, at least from what I've seen, most of the fans have relaxed.

Alright that was a little off topic; Anyways, stop snooping for DmC spoilers. You'll ruin the game for yourself (and do go out and say "ohhh it's already ruined!" because that's SUPER close minded and is just a disservice to yourself and your enjoyment of videogames).
#5Phantom0708(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 10:36:36 AM
SilentPhenomed posted...
Old news man, and it's already been debunked by Gregaman (Capcom employee who said the rumors were wrong then said to not go snooping for spoilers or you'll ruin the story for yourself).

Seriously, any hater that looked at even one spoiler or detail like the achievements list (which apparantly has spoilers in it).....and then say they hated the story...sorry, their opinion means nothing. Because those "spoilers" can very well be twists or well executed moments of the game, but getting the effect of that ruins the effect they have when they are revealed, and that ruined effect will make it so the story is not as enjoyable. It's like, you don't see the author's purpose as easily, and you don't feel the essence of the story as well, if you get what I mean.

I'll respect the opinions of those haters that were open minded the entire time, were unbiased, did not look at spoilers on purpose and then hated the game. For all other haters, they make me just not want to be in this fanbase.

Thank the lord

I was this close to leaving the planet
---
#6stevenbobPosted 11/29/2012 10:55:53 AM
Phantom0708 posted...
SilentPhenomed posted...

Thank the lord

I was this close to leaving the planet

he never said that was not the ending he said to not look for spoilers

he also said he has only seen what he has played so he confirmed he does not even know the ending
---
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine us version name maelxich
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Japanese version name maelxich
#7FNP88Posted 11/29/2012 10:59:20 AM
I can't believe the idiots on 4chan convinced so many people that ending was real, and that Vergil turns into a T-rex. You guys should feel very stupid.
#8chaotix247Posted 11/29/2012 11:08:18 AM
No, the one OP is referring to is a different one. This one just involves time traveling, Nephilims, Mundus' children?, and *sigh* Old-school Dante meeting this new Dante and teaming up to save alternate universes. Capcom neither debunked nor confirmed this was wrong so it's still up there. Also what makes this more believable is Phineas' introductory video mentions something about "Letting the children live" or something related in that nature and on that DmC stream yesterday (or two days ago unveiling the new angel weapon) the guy playing mentioned something like (vague quoting) "I think it would be awesome to have a whole bunch of Dante's in different universes like Megaman has."
---
I am so DAMN pissed at Capcom yet I shell out money like an idiot anyway.
Currently Playing - RE6, Black Ops 2, RE4, DMCHD, RECVX
#9Phantom0708(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 11:32:32 AM
chaotix247 posted...
No, the one OP is referring to is a different one. This one just involves time traveling, Nephilims, Mundus' children?, and *sigh* Old-school Dante meeting this new Dante and teaming up to save alternate universes. Capcom neither debunked nor confirmed this was wrong so it's still up there. Also what makes this more believable is Phineas' introductory video mentions something about "Letting the children live" or something related in that nature and on that DmC stream yesterday (or two days ago unveiling the new angel weapon) the guy playing mentioned something like (vague quoting) "I think it would be awesome to have a whole bunch of Dante's in different universes like Megaman has."

"Whole bunch of Dantes"

Oh god please no
---
#10UbberDevilPosted 11/29/2012 11:35:23 AM
FNP88 posted...
I can't believe the idiots on 4chan convinced so many people that ending was real, and that Vergil turns into a T-rex. You guys should feel very stupid.

4-chan made other outrageous claims about this game that turned out to be true...
---
Q- if Satan is the prince of darkness, who's the king?
A- UbberDevil, and Sparda is my Queen. GT: MongooseDave2