According to a leak...

#11LordMe(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 1:09:32 PM
stevenbob posted...
soooooooooooo source?

http://dualpixels.com/2012/11/29/rumor-behind-the-scenes-with-first-party-hardware-and-third-party-softwear-next-gen/

There is ALLOT in there............ This leak is sent by the same guy who called Castlevania being outsourced, and KH:HD being split into two parts...
#12PineappleFistPosted 11/29/2012 1:12:59 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
PineappleFist posted...
I don't care who makes another Onimusha, so long as it get's made. Plus, it can't really be any worse than Dawn of Dreams.

Play Heavenly Sword and Enslaved then try and say that again.

I have, at great length might I add. Not every studio starts out great and not everyone can be Valve. You should take a look at some of the junk Naughty dog used to release back in the day. I mean, Ninja Theory has made two **** games for Christ's sake. Seriously, you people would not even have an opinion on them if they weren't making DmC.
---
Since 1998. Grasshopper Manufacture.
Punk's Not Dead
#13PineappleFistPosted 11/29/2012 1:13:58 PM
Ariel_Service posted...
PineappleFist posted...
I don't care who makes another Onimusha, so long as it get's made. Plus, it can't really be any worse than Dawn of Dreams.

wasn't Dawn of Dreams the best one?

I hated it.</opinion>
---
Punk's Not Dead
#14Pesmerga255Posted 11/29/2012 1:15:02 PM
PineappleFist posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
PineappleFist posted...

Play Heavenly Sword and Enslaved then try and say that again.

I have, at great length might I add. Not every studio starts out great and not everyone can be Valve. You should take a look at some of the junk Naughty dog used to release back in the day. I mean, Ninja Theory has made two **** games for Christ's sake. Seriously, you people would not even have an opinion on them if they weren't making DmC.

They've yet to make a good game.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#15PineappleFistPosted 11/29/2012 1:17:06 PM
They've yet to make a good game.

That's called subjectivity. It's kinda like an opinion and stuff. Pretty cool if you ask me.
---
Punk's Not Dead
#16antking61Posted 11/29/2012 1:18:16 PM
PineappleFist posted...

That's where I stopped...
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#17Ariel_ServicePosted 11/29/2012 1:21:49 PM
PineappleFist posted...
Ariel_Service posted...
PineappleFist posted...

I hated it.</opinion>

i've never played any of the others, if not Dawn of Dreams which one do you prefer?
#18PineappleFistPosted 11/29/2012 1:23:44 PM
antking61 posted...
PineappleFist posted...

That's where I stopped...

If you are inferring that Valve is not a good/solid developer, than that is your right. What I was saying was that for their first game, Half-Life was pretty damn good for its day. Not everyone can put out classic titles like Half-Life in their first go.

Sometimes I forget that I am on gamefaqs and I keep thinking that I am speaking to civilized members of society. Silly me.
---
Punk's Not Dead
#19SiLVeR_420Posted 11/29/2012 1:24:55 PM
Ariel_Service posted...
PineappleFist posted...

I always thought Onimusha 3 was the best.
Dawn of Dreams takes 2nd place though.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#20PineappleFistPosted 11/29/2012 1:26:37 PM
Ariel_Service posted...
PineappleFist posted...
Ariel_Service posted...
PineappleFist posted...

I hated it.</opinion>

i've never played any of the others, if not Dawn of Dreams which one do you prefer?

I hop back and forth between the original and three as my favorites. I hated two just as much as DoD, but that was only because of the gift system. Otherwise two might actually be my favorite (I know, it's a weird way to have an opinion. If you were to play Onimusha 2, I think you would understand what I mean.)
---
Punk's Not Dead