According to a leak...

#21antking61Posted 11/29/2012 2:28:45 PM
PineappleFist posted...
If you are inferring that Valve is not a good/solid developer, than that is your right. What I was saying was that for their first game, Half-Life was pretty damn good for its day. Not everyone can put out classic titles like Half-Life in their first go.

Sometimes I forget that I am on gamefaqs and I keep thinking that I am speaking to civilized members of society. Silly me.

Half life was impressive tech when it came out but the game itself wasn't very grand imo.

Also, NT has made 3 games prior to this, none of which have been successful at all, all of which have been mediocre at best. Kung Fu Chaos, Heavenly Sword, and Enslaved.

The highlights of Heavenly Sword and Enslaved have been their story and since NT didn't write the stories on their own we see little of value to be had with the company itself.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#22PineappleFistPosted 11/29/2012 2:31:54 PM
antking61 posted...
PineappleFist posted...
If you are inferring that Valve is not a good/solid developer, than that is your right. What I was saying was that for their first game, Half-Life was pretty damn good for its day. Not everyone can put out classic titles like Half-Life in their first go.

Sometimes I forget that I am on gamefaqs and I keep thinking that I am speaking to civilized members of society. Silly me.

Half life was impressive tech when it came out but the game itself wasn't very grand imo.

Also, NT has made 3 games prior to this, none of which have been successful at all, all of which have been mediocre at best. Kung Fu Chaos, Heavenly Sword, and Enslaved.

The highlights of Heavenly Sword and Enslaved have been their story and since NT didn't write the stories on their own we see little of value to be had with the company itself.

That is your opinion and I respect it. I do, however, diagree.
---
Since 1998. Grasshopper Manufacture.
Punk's Not Dead
#23Ariel_ServicePosted 11/29/2012 2:32:57 PM
PineappleFist posted...
Ariel_Service posted...
PineappleFist posted...
Ariel_Service posted...
PineappleFist posted...
I don't care who makes another Onimusha, so long as it get's made. Plus, it can't really be any worse than Dawn of Dreams.

wasn't Dawn of Dreams the best one?

I hated it.</opinion>

i've never played any of the others, if not Dawn of Dreams which one do you prefer?

I hop back and forth between the original and three as my favorites. I hated two just as much as DoD, but that was only because of the gift system. Otherwise two might actually be my favorite (I know, it's a weird way to have an opinion. If you were to play Onimusha 2, I think you would understand what I mean.)

I get the feeling im missing out on Oni 3!
I'll try the first three, just seen some youtube on them they look like fun.
#24antking61Posted 11/29/2012 2:34:55 PM
Ariel_Service posted...
I get the feeling im missing out on Oni 3!
I'll try the first three, just seen some youtube on them they look like fun.

You should try all of them if you've not already. Onimusha was a great franchise.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#25Malus_X6Posted 11/29/2012 3:13:38 PM
stevenbob posted...
soooooooooooo source?

http://dualpixels.com/2012/11/29/rumor-behind-the-scenes-with-first-party-hardware-and-third-party-softwear-next-gen/

There is ALLOT in there............ This leak is sent by the same guy who called Castlevania being outsourced, and KH:HD being split into two parts...

OOOH!! A Kingdom Hearts HD Collection! Sure hope 1 and 2 are the Final Mix versions.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#26LordMe(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 3:14:40 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
stevenbob posted...
soooooooooooo source?

http://dualpixels.com/2012/11/29/rumor-behind-the-scenes-with-first-party-hardware-and-third-party-softwear-next-gen/

There is ALLOT in there............ This leak is sent by the same guy who called Castlevania being outsourced, and KH:HD being split into two parts...

OOOH!! A Kingdom Hearts HD Collection! Sure hope 1 and 2 are the Final Mix versions.

they will be split up, (KH1.5 and KH2.5 I think is what they are called.) due to the size of the games... I think they are final mix, but no word on a stateside release.
#27Malus_X6Posted 11/29/2012 4:14:19 PM
They better release the Final Mixes Stateside. I've been waiting for localized versions since before 2 came out.
---
#28doctahwhoPosted 11/29/2012 4:18:46 PM
maybe we will get lucky and they will bde like lions gate SUCK in the beginning but keep at it and then make stuf that doesnt make you want to puke
---
silence will fall when the question is asked.
#29Malus_X6Posted 11/29/2012 4:23:49 PM(edited)
silence will fall when the question is asked.

Actually, it's silence MUST fall when the question is asked.

...And you pass yourself off as a Whovian...
---
#30Stink_NastyPosted 11/29/2012 4:25:47 PM
Wow how legit are those sources? have they predicted anything right in the past? That'sa lot to take in lol.
---
Child: Can you tell me another story about the Shepard? Stargazer: Did you buy the DLC?
Child: No......Stargazer: Then go to bed. -readyforwar