I absolutely love the attitude some people have here.

#1Hunter1534Posted 11/29/2012 3:27:39 PM
They dismiss everything we say with out backing up their statements. I don't recall any of them backing up anything they say. I don't get it. They throw insults our way and attempt to justify their childish and ignorant actions. We have a right to be here. We are discussing the game. The majority of us respect the opinions of those with opposing views. It's usually the new people who act a fool. I just want to clear things up. We don't care whether you choose to buy the game or not! It's your money, so do what you want with it. Please, no insults or trolling in this thread. I made this to settle and clear things here. Both sides ( I know i've said this before) need to chill the f*** out.
---
Yo momma got caught givin' up neck in the bathroom at the Woodcrest country club, and it wasn't yo daddy.
#2DarkJaydragonPosted 11/29/2012 3:28:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R96CTtFtyr0
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#3produnerPosted 11/29/2012 3:39:54 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4Hunter1534(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 3:31:18 PM
Ignored user has posted.... so worth not having to deal with your childish insults.
---
Yo momma got caught givin' up neck in the bathroom at the Woodcrest country club, and it wasn't yo daddy.
#5Hunter1534(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 3:32:38 PM
produner posted...
TC do your self a favor and leave this board, its overrun by trolls, noobs and mentally handicapped people with iqs lower than 60. pick what ever game appeals to you and have fun gaming.

I'd like to but I like talking to some of the people here :( lol.
---
#6DarkJaydragonPosted 11/29/2012 3:33:13 PM
TC is hella mad.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#7DiaNimPosted 11/29/2012 3:33:40 PM
Define "us" and "we" lol. Anyways, I give these new people about a week or two...which is a little optimistic. Maybe about a month...

produner posted...
TC do your self a favor and leave this board, its overrun by trolls, noobs and mentally handicapped people with iqs lower than 60. pick what ever game appeals to you and have fun gaming.

Well, Hunter's been here for a while...at least longer than some of people who've been active here recently >.>
---
Always smile : )
Currently reading: "The Count of Monte Cristo"
#8deadpool223Posted 11/29/2012 3:33:53 PM
produner posted...

this sentence is one of the few on this board that is worth reading

a good chunk of the people on this board arnt even buying the game. there complaining about dantes hair being black
---
honk HONK honk HONK http://i.imgur.com/NztEG.gif. :33 < fus ro paw,
#9FireMage7777Posted 11/29/2012 3:35:00 PM
produner posted...
TC do your self a favor and leave this board, its overrun by trolls, noobs and mentally handicapped people with iqs lower than 60.

Indeed, I call them "pros"
---
How do you say "I need more power" in dinosaur? RAAAAAWR!!!
#10deadpool223Posted 11/29/2012 3:36:21 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
produner posted...
TC do your self a favor and leave this board, its overrun by trolls, noobs and mentally handicapped people with iqs lower than 60.

Indeed, I call them "pros"

good work half reading the sentence kiddo,
---
honk HONK honk HONK http://i.imgur.com/NztEG.gif. :33 < fus ro paw,