I absolutely love the attitude some people have here.

#41wh0_kn0wsPosted 11/29/2012 6:29:54 PM
hah, this game still sucks my c***
---
it's simple. just be nice.
#42ji-highPosted 11/29/2012 6:30:31 PM
Kira0987 posted...
ji-high posted...
PineappleFist posted...
Why don't you just leave the board then TC? I mean you are just complaining about complainers so it seems kinda pointless to me. Nobody is forcing you to stay here if you don't like the crowd.

Maybe he wants more for the board than just incessant whining? I think it'd be nice if we could have actual discussions without one side or the other busting in like the Kool-Aid guy every five posts.

OHHHH YEEEEAAAAHH THIS GAME IS AWFUL!!!

Yeah right because it's totally going to happen. Let's face it the situation is not going to get better anytime soon. It's been like that for 2 goddamn years now for Christ sake and unfortunately it's not only the DmC board. I mean go on the Hitman Absolution, Halo 4, Resident Evil 6, Assasssin's Creed 3 boards...and you'll see that it's the same thing. People fighting over silly stuff, trying to pass their opinions as facts, telling others how they have "bad taste" and are idiots just because they like/don't like a freaking video game.

"Gamers"(God i hate this word...) have just become a bunch of cry babies and gamefaqs is their temple. Either you deal with it or you leave. Simple as that.

How ironic that your calling people crybabies when that's exactly what your doing. At least some people on here post completely legitimate and valid complaints in civil ways rather then coming in here whining about everyone else and calling names....

Can you read? i'm genuinely asking.
---
Fanboys are the bane of video game industry.
#43RagirothPosted 11/29/2012 7:06:31 PM
hoagie727 posted...
The only thing that bothers me is when people who like the game try and have a topic about the game and then others come into the topic and add negative comments.

I also feel like if you are coming to the board to voice your opinion that is fine but please don't continually try and talk people out of getting the game.

Totally agree with this.

Screw black parades. The antis make em brown parades with how much they like to **** on them.
---
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Final_Chase_Zone/index.php?
PSN-Ragiroth
#44Megiddo_FlarePosted 11/29/2012 7:30:31 PM
LOL I've been lurking around here for the past month or so, and it is crazy looking at this board incinerate itself. Some posts make me literally make me LOL and others can't make me facepalm hard enough.

What still surprises me is the baseless hate simply because of the aesthetics though. I will admit, I was one of them for a VERY long time. I was a major hater of this since the very first "My name is DANTE" trailer, but I've long since stopped as you can really only hate for so long (1.5 to almost 2 years for me). I just want to get my hands on the full game now and see if my hate was justified, but as it stands, it might actually will be. =/

Why do I still lurk around this hell-hole though? Who knows. Some users just want to watch a board burn...
---
WHY SO SERIOUS!? O_o LET'S PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! >=] PSN: SHIN_MEGIDDO_X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQi0Mv7kK_E
#45MrStarkillerPosted 11/29/2012 7:40:37 PM
So what's all this you ladies are going on about?
#46Malus_X6Posted 11/29/2012 7:50:34 PM
I have absolutely no idea what is going on here. I read Hunter's post and everything after that is just... Sheer f***ery.

Yeah, Hunter. It'd be nice if we could carry on civil conversations, but there's so must hostility on both sides, not to mention the recent influx of hive-minded trolls, that it's very difficult, almost impossible.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#47Kira0987Posted 11/29/2012 8:38:57 PM(edited)
ji-high posted...
Kira0987 posted...
ji-high posted...
PineappleFist posted...
Why don't you just leave the board then TC? I mean you are just complaining about complainers so it seems kinda pointless to me. Nobody is forcing you to stay here if you don't like the crowd.

Maybe he wants more for the board than just incessant whining? I think it'd be nice if we could have actual discussions without one side or the other busting in like the Kool-Aid guy every five posts.

OHHHH YEEEEAAAAHH THIS GAME IS AWFUL!!!

Yeah right because it's totally going to happen. Let's face it the situation is not going to get better anytime soon. It's been like that for 2 goddamn years now for Christ sake and unfortunately it's not only the DmC board. I mean go on the Hitman Absolution, Halo 4, Resident Evil 6, Assasssin's Creed 3 boards...and you'll see that it's the same thing. People fighting over silly stuff, trying to pass their opinions as facts, telling others how they have "bad taste" and are idiots just because they like/don't like a freaking video game.

"Gamers"(God i hate this word...) have just become a bunch of cry babies and gamefaqs is their temple. Either you deal with it or you leave. Simple as that.

How ironic that your calling people crybabies when that's exactly what your doing. At least some people on here post completely legitimate and valid complaints in civil ways rather then coming in here whining about everyone else and calling names....

Can you read? i'm genuinely asking.

So you are asking a genuine question in which you go on to ignorantly call everyone ("gamers" as you put it) crybabies and rant about how they annoy you? Yeah, I'm not so sure about that...
---
Soul of the lost withdrawn from its vessel, let strength be granted so the world might be mended.
PSN - Makohazard
#48Dragoon_KailPosted 11/29/2012 8:53:31 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
I have absolutely no idea what is going on here. I read Hunter's post and everything after that is just... Sheer f***ery.

Yeah, Hunter. It'd be nice if we could carry on civil conversations, but there's so must hostility on both sides, not to mention the recent influx of hive-minded trolls, that it's very difficult, almost impossible.

WOOOO ANARCHY!!!! *lights gamefaq on fire* so you wanna join me in forming master blaster? you can be the midget on my shoulders
---
"This is good, isn't it?" .....*cries* it is good Bigboss......John......it is good~! ; ;