I still think Dmc 4 had the BEST game play

#1ShinWeskerPosted 11/29/2012 5:46:56 PM
the story is a mess but Nero and Dante control perfectly
I tried Dmc3 again and to me... they didn't age wel
---
Shadows of the Damned is an awesome game.
#2Dragoon_KailPosted 11/29/2012 5:50:42 PM
Story was fine :P it just never explained wtf Nero was in the game

Everything else you're saying is just the obvious to everyone who actually played the games
---
"This is good, isn't it?" .....*cries* it is good Bigboss......John......it is good~! ; ;
#3goldwPosted 11/29/2012 7:19:13 PM
That's because it did.
---
Would you like some...yoghurt? - Fernando, the Manwhore
#4FireMage7777Posted 11/29/2012 7:22:37 PM
Dragoon_Kail posted...

Everything else you're saying is just the obvious to everyone who actually played the games

Well we were supposed to apparently get other games for that
---
How do you say "I need more power" in dinosaur? RAAAAAWR!!!
#5antking61Posted 11/29/2012 7:44:42 PM
Dragoon_Kail posted...

As Firemage said, Nero's story was supposed to unfold in a trilogy. Of course not all the answers were dumped in our laps the very 1st entry.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#6Dragoon_KailPosted 11/29/2012 8:36:08 PM
*eye twitches* ......i did not think i could hate capcom more, you two have proven this wrong *headbutts kittens in my psycotic fan rage*
---
"This is good, isn't it?" .....*cries* it is good Bigboss......John......it is good~! ; ;
#7FireMage7777Posted 11/29/2012 8:38:27 PM
Dragoon_Kail posted...
*eye twitches* ......i did not think i could hate capcom more, you two have proven this wrong *headbutts kittens in my psycotic fan rage*

NOT THE KITTEN!!!
---
#8Dragoon_KailPosted 11/29/2012 8:43:04 PM
ALL KITTENS WILL SUFFER TIIL I GET DEVIL MAY CRY 5 &/OR NERO SPIN OFF GAME ........THAT ISN'T DmC!!!
---
#9FireMage7777Posted 11/29/2012 8:44:48 PM
Dragoon_Kail posted...
ALL KITTENS WILL SUFFER TIIL I GET DEVIL MAY CRY 5 &/OR NERO SPIN OFF GAME ........THAT ISN'T DmC!!!

NOW YOU FEEL MY PAIN!!!
---
#10steepcirclePosted 11/29/2012 8:58:23 PM
ShinWesker posted...
the story is a mess but Nero and Dante control perfectly
I tried Dmc3 again and to me... they didn't age wel

I agree with this to an extent. While I believe that the actual combat actions of Nero/Dante in DMC4 were the best overall in the series the enemies themselves were in my opinion not that fun to fight.

In DMC 1 and 3, every enemy seemed to telegraph their attack very well, but in DMC 4, there would be some attacks enemies did that I personally could never see coming. I just kinda feel like enemies in DMC4 could have used some more particle effects or something, but by that I mean just normal enemies, not the bosses. The bosses were fine.
---
Conrad Verner: "My wife was really supportive. She even paid for my shuttle fare off-world."
Matriarch Aethyta: *facepalm*