I think people need to compare DmC with Lords of Shadow

#11Dragoon_KailPosted 11/29/2012 9:29:42 PM
when does the second game come out anyway? gamestop was saying december 31st 2012.....that can't be right.....

Also: it's a day 1 for moi, it definetly captures the epic goth dynamics beautifully, combats fine too, the voice actoring is like my ears orgasming every line read *swoons* music too *swoons more* hell i bought the LE just for the soundtrack all & even platinumed the bugger
---
"This is good, isn't it?" .....*cries* it is good Bigboss......John......it is good~! ; ;
#12malicemizerfanPosted 11/29/2012 9:44:31 PM
Still wondering why people say we should be comparing it to other games instead of the series that it is supposed to be better than.

translation: stop telling us to compare it to things that are not DMC. It is trying to replace them, and is inferior, and therefore is deserving of every mockery.
#13TearsfoUniversePosted 11/29/2012 9:47:04 PM
DmC did not have Patrick Stewart therefore it is inferior to LoS
---
Can't keep a good man down
Proud member of the MechWarrior Online Beta
#14Dragoon_KailPosted 11/29/2012 9:48:20 PM
TearsfoUniverse posted...
DmC did not have Patrick Stewart therefore it is inferior to LoS

This is 100% factual in every possible way
---
"This is good, isn't it?" .....*cries* it is good Bigboss......John......it is good~! ; ;
#15yahya_no_1Posted 11/29/2012 10:00:05 PM(edited)
CV series has over 20 games to the point last 3 games where really no different form SOTN

DMC had 4 games and we were expecting plenty more

CV LOS had good story, different hero, different timeline that has nothing to do with original one, and fun game play that IS NOT GOW rip off(GOW fans go play somewhere else with your mindless games that require low IQ plz).

DmC has slower gameplay then past games, less freedom in moves, animation in general looks boring, hero claims to be Dante(that might actually change based on rumor ending) and might actually be connected to main timeline

LOS doesn't have its main character act like a high school kid that just started to use the F bombs.

So...........how are these 2 similar again?
---
PSN:yahyano1
#16malicemizerfanPosted 11/29/2012 9:58:37 PM
yahya_no_1 posted...
CV series has over 20 games to the point last 3 games where really no different form SOTN

DMC had 4 games and we were expecting plenty more

CV LOS had good story, different hero, different timeline that has nothing to do with original one, and fun game play that IS NOT GOW rip off(GOW fans go play somewhere else with your mindless games that require low IQ plz).

DmC has slower gameplay then past games, less freedom in moves, animation in general looks boring, hero claims to be Dante(that might actually change based on rumor ending) and might actually be connected to main timeline

LOS doesn't have its main character act like a high school kid that just started to use the F boms.

So...........how are these 2 similar again?

they aren't. The people that want this puke stained excuse for a game are just desperate to set a match up that they think it can win.
#17SiLVeR_420Posted 11/29/2012 10:17:51 PM
joegt123 posted...
KOFXIII posted...
Taizuku posted...
Castlevania never really appealed to me. I love the lore of it all, but I can't get behind the gameplay.

you talking about LoS or the series in general?

Los, for me. The story is nice, but the gameplay is... painful. I still haven't beaten it out of sheer unpleasantness of actually playing it.

The combat can be meh at times but pretty much everything else about LoS distracts you from it.

Also the fighting did feel better in LoS then any GoW game. And it was actually challenging at times unlike God of War which I find to be insanely easy.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#18pyro_buntaPosted 11/29/2012 10:27:36 PM
I could've sworn GoW ran at 60fps.
---
...if you know what I mean
#19joegt123Posted 11/29/2012 10:28:53 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
joegt123 posted...
KOFXIII posted...
Taizuku posted...
Castlevania never really appealed to me. I love the lore of it all, but I can't get behind the gameplay.

you talking about LoS or the series in general?

Los, for me. The story is nice, but the gameplay is... painful. I still haven't beaten it out of sheer unpleasantness of actually playing it.

The combat can be meh at times but pretty much everything else about LoS distracts you from it.

Also the fighting did feel better in LoS then any GoW game. And it was actually challenging at times unlike God of War which I find to be insanely easy.

I only played gow1, and it was... well it was good for its time. Rage inducing toward the end (that damn bat infested hamster wheel trap....), but...

Unfortunately, the combat glares in my face and prevents me from enjoying los. Plus the music, while epic and auditorially cinematic, is downright BORING compared to previous games... entirely forgettable, imo. A dozen iterations of bloody tears can stick in my head before a single one of the los tracks. And forget about the lament of innocence tracks... house of sacred remains gives me chills...
---
http://youtu.be/QHdk36PNuVw?t=50s THE reason I'm giving the Dante May Cry a chance.
Currently Playing: AC: For Answer, and too many to count.
#20MrStarkillerPosted 11/29/2012 10:38:31 PM
Silver: You have a run history with GoW to denote, chap?