In the middle of these hate for the game, I'd say I'm so eager to get this

#1MyLovelyTotoriPosted 11/29/2012 8:53:02 PM
Seriously I don't see what's up with the hatred. So they seems to want a white haired Japanese guy with red coat Dante so badly that they doesn't want to see him being someone else, then it's fine, let them go gay for Dante forever or let the fangirls be... fangirls.... For the Mother of God's sake, it's just the character design...

I tried the demo and it was wicked. Awesome rocking music packed with awesome dynamic actions. Can't wait to get this!
#2Megathorn22Posted 11/29/2012 8:54:28 PM
MyLovelyTotori posted...
Seriously I don't see what's up with the hatred. So they seems to want a white haired Japanese guy with red coat Dante so badly that they doesn't want to see him being someone else, then it's fine, let them go gay for Dante forever or let the fangirls be... fangirls.... For the Mother of God's sake, it's just the character design...

I tried the demo and it was wicked. Awesome rocking music packed with awesome dynamic actions. Can't wait to get this!

... What?...
#3rice_noodlesPosted 11/29/2012 8:55:30 PM
Oh it's one of those again.
#4Malus_X6Posted 11/29/2012 8:56:10 PM
Oh great. This thread again. Looks like it's had ANOTHER facelift.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#5MyLovelyTotori(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 8:56:19 PM
Megathorn22 posted...
MyLovelyTotori posted...

... What?...

I don't know about this in gamefaqs (I never stalked this board b4), but many of my fellow gamers in here were voicing their hate for the game. And the reason was... THE MC IS NOT "DANTE"...
#6FireMage7777Posted 11/29/2012 9:05:49 PM
There's a lot more reasons for the hate than simply the reimagining of Dante
---
How do you say "I need more power" in dinosaur? RAAAAAWR!!!
#7joegt123Posted 11/29/2012 9:08:31 PM
I find myself liking the megaman theory. That this is just one of potentially dozens of alternate versions of dmc. DMC, DmC. Megaman, megaman EXE.

With that in mind, I can deal with donte. At least he still has the attitude.
---
http://youtu.be/QHdk36PNuVw?t=50s THE reason I'm giving the Dante May Cry a chance.
Currently Playing: AC: For Answer, and too many to count.
#8Malus_X6Posted 11/29/2012 9:08:39 PM

FM, I'd hate to come off as brash, but dude, shut up. We're dealing with another ignorant troll fresh out of the woodwork. It's best to either ignore the TC or derail the topic in a glorious display of awesome.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#9FireMage7777Posted 11/29/2012 9:10:07 PM
Malus_X6 posted...

FM, I'd hate to come off as brash, but dude, shut up. We're dealing with another ignorant troll fresh out of the woodwork. It's best to either ignore the TC or derail the topic in a glorious display of awesome.

...are you implying I DON'T derail topics?
---
How do you say "I need more power" in dinosaur? RAAAAAWR!!!
#10laughingjoker07Posted 11/29/2012 9:11:43 PM
MyLovelyTotori posted...

User Name MyLovelyTotori
User ID 6689189
Board User Level 20: New User (2)
Awarded to users with at least 20 Karma. Can create 10 topics, 75 messages per day. Can now mark messages for moderation and view own posting history.
Account Created Friday, November 9, 2012 8:06 PM
Last Visit Thursday, November 29, 2012 8:10 PM
Karma 20
Active Messages Posted 13

Probably another lame flame attempt lol.