Okay Ive only been here for like an hour

#31Malus_X6Posted 11/30/2012 2:59:13 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
I like scrambled eggs with little squares of ham in them :D

How dare you eat your eggs in such a manner? You have an inferior sense of taste, and you're eating the wrong way, so please leave this...BLAH... sorry, it's like some sort of malicious spirit possessed me >_>

Anyways, I also add ham, but I also add chili peppers for an extra zing ; )

I thought Dude was supposed to give you the ZING.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#32SeshaPosted 11/30/2012 3:06:14 PM
Who in their right mind spends an hour on GameFAQs? We're all lost, get out while you still can.
---
"FunFrock, you suck big time."
#33TheOriginalMaxPosted 11/30/2012 3:31:45 PM(edited)
SSJ_Jin posted...
I never claimed to be a pro.

Ah, I recall having seen you post here before where you claimed you were. My apologies if I'm wrong about you.

Other than that, just "wat?" for everything else. I'll try to be more blunt next time so even you understand what I meant.
---
To be fair, no one has unlimited patience, and at times this board could come close flustering the Buddha.-geekneck99
Freedom requires responsibility.
#34Lama_SpitPosted 11/30/2012 3:37:26 PM
TheOriginalMax posted...

Maybe you would have more of a case about not being bothered by criticism if you didn't use a straw-man argument yourself(like you just did) and cop-out by generalizing everyone as "raging perfectionists". How old are you, exactly?

Based on the little hissy fit you had not too long ago no less on the internet, the same could be asked to you. Remember the red X on the top right of your browser make good use of it it's still there for you max.

Although I'm 90% sure you're just trolling now, so have at it. I'm just going to tell you that people find trolls very pathetic

Wait but your "Mr. Public Relations" man, is that not what you claimed to be your area of expertise? Shouldn't you try to helping these "pathetic" trolls?

No wait, scratch all that, yes we are raging perfectionists and always will be. Guess you won't come back now, DARN! =/

You still want your gun? Wait, nah your "Mr.Public Relations" man, your also supposed to help the suicidals :D

*Proceeds to play more Warriors Orochi 3*
#35TheOriginalMaxPosted 11/30/2012 3:58:00 PM(edited)
Lama_Spit posted...
Wait but your "Mr. Public Relations" man, is that not what you claimed to be your area of expertise? Shouldn't you try to helping these "pathetic" trolls?

I would like to, sure. But I can't help anyone who doesn't want help. The best way to approach these situations would be to give an outside perspective because people who troll, like you, have a very hard time reflecting on their own behaviour. Hence an eye-opener from the outside is the first step to admittance. Admittance is the first step to healing. JackJunk for instance admitted to what I called him out on. I believe he will get over the type of childish and insecure behaviour you're portraying right now. The whole effort of yours in "crushing me" has me wowed actually.

Your grudge against me is also pretty interesting. May I ask what it is about me that makes you borderline harass me? I'm sorry if I ever offended you, but it seems to me that your problems go beyond just being annoyed at me. What's interesting is that you almost only reply to me. So you're trying to get a response from me, no? You said it's entertaining to see me get "hissy fits" or whatever. Is your hate for me really that deep that you need to constantly try to provoke me?

Also did you just try to imply that I should shoot myself? Do you actually want me dead? o_O
Hmh, I understand annoyance and those types of things, but you do have to understand that you're showing clear signs of being antisocial right now. Are you having trouble with human relations? Can I try to help you?

Honestly the rage and anger you're feeling just is not healthy. I would love to give you some pointers if you're up for it.

Also thanks for the tip about the red cross at the top-right. You have me there and I should take it into consideration more often :D

EDIT: Oh, and cool, you're playing WO3. How far along are you? I found it a bit disappointing tbh. WOZ was really the definitive Warriors game for me. Also Sengoku Basara has pretty much taken the place of Warriors games in my heart. Have you tried Sengoku Basara before? "Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes" should be pretty cheap now, I suggest getting it. LOADS of fun!
---
To be fair, no one has unlimited patience, and at times this board could come close flustering the Buddha.-geekneck99
#36Lama_SpitPosted 11/30/2012 5:16:03 PM
TheOriginalMax posted...

I would like to, sure. But I can't help anyone who doesn't want help. The best way to approach these situations would be to give an outside perspective because people who troll, like you, have a very hard time reflecting on their own behaviour.

Says the guy that publicly announces his hissy on the internet because he doesn't like what he sees on the forums. I'll admit that my intitial post to you may have seem very trollish hostile and i apologize for that, but that "perfectionist" aura you have going struck a nerve.

Hence an eye-opener from the outside is the first step to admittance. Admittance is the first step to healing.

We can all use healing in our lives :)

JackJunk for instance admitted to what I called him out on. I believe he will get over the type of childish and insecure behaviour you're portraying right now. The whole effort of yours in "crushing me" has me wowed actually.

I'm not trying to "crush" you in any means, im calling you out on your "perfectionist" personality you have going, you try so hard that you even seem to try to convince everyone that your modern day jesus. Its not a bad thing but when you dont live what your preach it kills whatever your trying to preach.

Your grudge against me is also pretty interesting. May I ask what it is about me that makes you borderline harass me?

Harass? Apologies, but thats not my intention, also I dont hold grudges, like i said above your perfectionist personality irks me. You remind me of Ether101 or whatever his name is. We were having a nice conversation here and he decided to be a douche. I called him out on it and it resulted in him being the first and only person I have ever blocked.

I'm sorry if I ever offended you, but it seems to me that your problems go beyond just being annoyed at me. What's interesting is that you almost only reply to me. So you're trying to get a response from me, no? You said it's entertaining to see me get "hissy fits" or whatever. Is your hate for me really that deep that you need to constantly try to provoke me?

I dont hate anyone, i'm actually semi-pacifist, out of 23 years in my life i've only got into 2 fights that werent started by me. I guess it boils down to you being in public relations yet show no signs of humility and humbleness, which kinda annoys me.
#37Lama_SpitPosted 11/30/2012 5:16:07 PM
TheOriginalMax posted...

Also did you just try to imply that I should shoot myself?

No, if i'm not mistaken it was you that said in another older topic that you wanted a gun, I assumed you wanted to shoot yourself.

Do you actually want me dead? o_O

Not at all dude!!!

Hmh, I understand annoyance and those types of things, but you do have to understand that you're showing clear signs of being antisocial right now. Are you having trouble with human relations? Can I try to help you?

I'm actually fairing quite wll in that are, i'm 23 live with my gf in my own apartment, have a staple job and make good money. Though i will admit that because of overtime i cant really get out much.

Honestly the rage and anger you're feeling just is not healthy. I would love to give you some pointers if you're up for it.

Lol im not angry at you, your one of the few level headed antis here.

Also thanks for the tip about the red cross at the top-right. You have me there and I should take it into consideration more often :D

Yw :)
#38Lama_SpitPosted 11/30/2012 5:26:35 PM
TheOriginalMax posted...

EDIT: Oh, and cool, you're playing WO3. How far along are you? I found it a bit disappointing tbh. WOZ was really the definitive Warriors game for me. Also Sengoku Basara has pretty much taken the place of Warriors games in my heart. Have you tried Sengoku Basara before? "Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes" should be pretty cheap now, I suggest getting it. LOADS of fun!

I'm a huge koei warriors fan, been playing them for as long as i can remember. 100%'ed all of the WO games(unlocking Orochi in WO2 was a headache), and played all of the DW games. I will agree on WOZ being the most definitive, and dare I say WOZ being my favorite of them all. I liked SB: Samurai Warriors, my only gripe with the game is the lack chaos mode and the game being too easy when using Nobunaga or Magoichi.
#39TheOriginalMaxPosted 11/30/2012 6:36:52 PM
Lama_Spit posted...
Its not a bad thing but when you dont live what your preach it kills whatever your trying to preach.

I do my best to live by what I preach. I don't go around needlessly trolling people and respond with/comment what was given in an effort to show the other person what the behaviour they're portraying is. I explained this in the topic you referred to, and I've explained this multiple times before. I don't really see much contradiction in my behaviour, I've gone over this myself and with multiple others here to arrive at this answer. I know I come off as if trying to be Jesus at times, not my intention, but here's the thing, I'm trying to lead by example. And I know I've affected at least one poster here with my behaviour, this poster told me so themselves. It's basically a logical fallacy, I believe that if I can affect one person I can affect another. My comments haven't really even been about the game for awhile now, it's just critical commentary on how other people are behaving here. Behaviour on the internet is actually my main worry and I want it to change. Take away the trolls, the fight starters, the generalizers, and the closed-minded people, and you would have yourself a Max that either writes unimportant stuff, or has left completely. But for now I think my presence and my attitude is needed, because the things I point out are sometimes things a few people won't notice, basically I just try to back up the people that take note of the behaviour, due to the human nature of "truth in numbers".

I guess it boils down to you being in public relations yet show no signs of humility and humbleness, which kinda annoys me.

I'm not in public relations and I try to be humble. I said this in the other topic, I tried to not ruffle any feathers before and that didn't work. Now I'm actually getting results and have come to terms with the fact that sometimes I need to portray the type of person the other is. Like I said, people almost never reflect on their own behaviour, and this is especially apparent on the internet. Unfortunately I feel it's my responsibility to show these people how they behave because only few others do(I'm impatient in that regard), and I'm constantly irked by how people behave on the internet. It's not natural nor is it healthy, and I'm experimenting with various ways in which I can reach people. There is a point to be made that this isn't healthy for me either, and to some degree I will need to agree. But talking on the internet has been beneficial for what I'm doing, and has given me the drive to try and do something about it. Fortunately I've ventured into a thing that actually CAN do something about it.

No, if i'm not mistaken it was you that said in another older topic that you wanted a gun, I assumed you wanted to shoot yourself.

I resigned from that topic after the discussions and comments received stopped making sense. I tried to express that the people in the topic were free to go all-out with their aggression and that I wouldn't be hiding the figurative gun anymore, that they were "free to tear each other apart". Honestly it sometimes feels like you're misunderstanding my points, maybe you're too annoyed to care what I say, like maybe happened in the topic about DLC(you did realize that I never actually said that the DmC DLC being withheld content being a fact, right? I honestly just didn't want it to drag on anymore so I put the other party in ignore after his "OH MAN THIS GUY!" anger-message), IDK, just guessing. I would like it, though, that the communication about unsure parts of my comments wouldn't suddenly stop with what I consider inaccurate generalizations of what I said. I'm always open to clarification.
---
#40TheOriginalMaxPosted 11/30/2012 6:36:55 PM
Lama_Spit posted...
I'm actually fairing quite wll in that are, i'm 23 live with my gf in my own apartment, have a staple job and make good money. Though i will admit that because of overtime i cant really get out much.

Nice, and congrats. Although I have to ask, and you can PM me this if you want, are you usually having a bad day when you respond to me, are you tired, or do you actually find it entertaining? This last question I find hard to believe now that I'm having a proper discussion with you. But the way in which you usually respond to me is completely unnecessary. The message is getting to me loud and clear now because you're being up-front and honest about it instead of trying to rile me up. If something about me bothers you, you're absolutely free to tell me about it, even via PMs if you so please(although it's easier in topics, I know). There is really no need to approach these situations in the offensive ways you usually do when you respond to me. I know what it feels like to get annoyed, I'm human just like you, but both of us being in our twenties(I'm 25, so closer to thirty now) means we should be able to talk without all the innuendo. Yeah, I get the internet giving a sort of "release" when you just tear into a person, I honestly do; but there are other, better ways to get the "release", and I think it's a pretty accurate generalization that making others feel bad, or trying to make them feel bad, makes the person doing it feel bad themselves. And if it doesn't, then the person probably doesn't get just how they made the person feel or what they actually said. It's never fun to be called "a b**** in heat" when I have an actual point in what I'm saying. Yes, I know my attitude irks quite a few people, but I could be a way bigger dick in the way I approach things and I could really put myself on a pedestal if I wanted to. But I don't. For one I don't consider myself better than others, and the second is that I can't exactly communicate if I think I'm better than others, nor will I be relatable, which completely defeats any purpose I have in discussing things. I hate counter-productivity.

Also my "do you want some pointers" was a childish jab at you which was based on a preconception of the type of people that feel the need to respond offensively. Sorry about that.

Lol im not angry at you, your one of the few level headed antis here.

Fair enough, and thanks for the compliment.

I'm a huge koei warriors fan, been playing them for as long as i can remember. 100%'ed all of the WO games(unlocking Orochi in WO2 was a headache), and played all of the DW games. I will agree on WOZ being the most definitive, and dare I say WOZ being my favorite of them all. I liked SB: Samurai Warriors, my only gripe with the game is the lack chaos mode and the game being too easy when using Nobunaga or Magoichi.

Heh, I was too. Still am, but like I said, I'm leaning more towards SB. I agree about SB:SH, Utage didn't really fix it since you can still practically breeze through the game with Kenshin(pun intended) and a level 1 weapon on Chaos... Which is actually a trophy :D

I think SB3: Utage is one of my favourite, if not favourite, current-gen game. The Japanese makes it a bit hard to understand what's what, but getting past that, I had a very very good time. The character roster is also impressive and doesn't really have any clones in it.
---