Some people complain 'bout this game, i wonder why...

#11Bhaswara(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 2:39:20 AM
"That's because DMC2 sucks ass"

What makes it "suck ass"?
#12Orange00Posted 11/30/2012 2:45:48 AM
well i'm one of the pros, i like dmc games and this is the closest to dmc we're getting, that's honestly the biggest reason i'm interested in DmC.

i do like setting and scenery quite a lot too. DMC 3 was my favourite dmc and i feel like this new Dante is closest to that incarnation which is also a point for this game.
---
Time Splitters HD Collection!!?? Gears are already in motion, sign the petition!!
#13Pesmerga255Posted 11/30/2012 2:46:04 AM
Bhaswara posted...
"That's because DMC2 sucks ass"

What makes it "suck ass"?

Horrible controls, bad camera, terrible story, crappy boss fights, Dante sucks in it.

Protip: This describes both DmC and DMC2.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#14Bhaswara(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 2:58:03 AM
"Horrible controls, bad camera, terrible story, crappy boss fights, Dante sucks in it.

Protip: This describes both DmC and DMC2."

I know,that's why i'm bothered with the camera.But luckily DmC:Devil may cry make their enhanced camera
#15pyro_buntaPosted 11/30/2012 3:12:35 AM
Woah, DmC makes cameras?

You learn something new everyday.
---
...if you know what I mean
#16habbox77Posted 11/30/2012 3:28:21 AM
I acually like DmC's combat at least it feels a bit more fast paced than previous titles although for some reason Dante just doesn' feel as strong as he did in previous titles then again that might just be cause I started playing DMC1 again and the sound effects they used were much louder and brutal than they are now.

I'm about neutral liking DmC right now
---
Official Gran Maestro of the Spanish Assassins of the AC3 Boards.
Victoria a los Asesinos!
#17Bhaswara(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 3:59:55 AM
"Woah, DmC makes cameras?"

I mean in game cameras, LOL XD LOL
#18vauxenPosted 11/30/2012 4:06:23 AM
What i like about this game
-The environments/areas
-Slow-mo when you kill the last enemy in the area LOL.

What i don't like
-demon dodge=easy SSS
-game is too easy(might change in the full game though?)
-Dialogue
-Enemies that can only be hit with specific weapons.

About the camera, i think it depends on the player if it will suck or not, i mean you can control it. This or maybe I'm just used to the camera in the Ninja Gaiden games.

I'm still neutral to this game so far it's just an "ok" game to me, I'll judge it when the full game comes. I really want to play something before MG:R comes and this game is the only thing that i'm somehow interested in. Anarchy Reigns doesn't interest me even if Bayonetta is in that game,if that's the issue I'll play Bayonetta "the game" instead.
#19Bhaswara(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 4:11:20 AM
What's wrong with the dialogue?
#20Pesmerga255Posted 11/30/2012 4:13:16 AM
Bhaswara posted...
What's wrong with the dialogue?

It's childish. The director is trying to say this game will be on the same level as Shakespear or the best cinema has to offer, yet the dialogue comes across as juvenile.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!