Some people complain 'bout this game, i wonder why...

#21Kilikan5670Posted 11/30/2012 6:17:50 AM
I actually really like the gameplay. I never did combo's in the last 2 DMC's (pretty sure you could right?),but in this one I'm sure to be busting out some sick moves. Fps never really bothers me unless there's noticeable slowdowns and i didn't notice any with this gaem. Story on the other hand...Still a bit iffy there.
---
PSN: Kilikan670 SF4AE:Ibuki,Oni,Juri; 3SO:Akuma Sean; TTT2:Leo/Asuka
#22Dragoon_KailPosted 11/30/2012 6:23:03 AM
Bhaswara posted...
What's wrong with the dialogue?

It's too Shakespearian, i mean look at this~!

http://i.imgur.com/iTQdU.png
---
"This is good, isn't it?" .....*cries* it is good Bigboss......John......it is good~! ; ;
#23Pesmerga255Posted 11/30/2012 6:41:08 AM
Kilikan5670 posted...
I actually really like the gameplay. I never did combo's in the last 2 DMC's (pretty sure you could right?),but in this one I'm sure to be busting out some sick moves. Fps never really bothers me unless there's noticeable slowdowns and i didn't notice any with this gaem. Story on the other hand...Still a bit iffy there.

Translation: I LIEK DIS GAEM BCUZ DE COMBAT IS SIMPLER THEN THE LAST GAEMZ!!! I CAN DO COMBOS JSUT BY MASHING TIRANGEL!!!
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#24FNP88Posted 11/30/2012 6:51:58 AM
I like the new art direction, i think the story actually seems interesting, and despite a few flaws i think the combat feels very fluent and intuitive. I also just like the grapples, i think they add a big fun factor to the game, and personally like the angel/demon weapon idea. The platforming bits are also original and well done, i just hope they speed up more so i don't feel like i could just sit there when it says "i'll crush you".

My only major issues are the lack of lock on, and some balance issues that could easily be worked out by launch. Also 30fps, but that doesn't kill a game for me. You antis always say we don't give reasons why we like the game, but we do. Then you just say we're wrong, or have bad taste. Not all of you, but most of you, act very childish. This game didn't turn out like you wanted, thats too bad, i don't think its exactly perfect either. Don't just sit around whining(*giving constructive criticism)

Oh and Kat is a sexy heroine
#25Pesmerga255Posted 11/30/2012 6:53:25 AM
FNP88 posted...
I like the new art direction, i think the story actually seems interesting, and despite a few flaws i think the combat feels very fluent and intuitive. I also just like the grapples, i think they add a big fun factor to the game, and personally like the angel/demon weapon idea. The platforming bits are also original and well done, i just hope they speed up more so i don't feel like i could just sit there when it says "i'll crush you".

My only major issues are the lack of lock on, and some balance issues that could easily be worked out by launch. Also 30fps, but that doesn't kill a game for me. You antis always say we don't give reasons why we like the game, but we do. Then you just say we're wrong, or have bad taste. Not all of you, but most of you, act very childish. This game didn't turn out like you wanted, thats too bad, i don't think its exactly perfect either. Don't just sit around whining(*giving constructive criticism)

You best be trollin' son.
---
#26QCTeamkillPosted 11/30/2012 6:55:34 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Kilikan5670 posted...

Translation: I LIEK DIS GAEM BCUZ DE COMBAT IS SIMPLER THEN THE LAST GAEMZ!!! I CAN DO COMBOS JSUT BY MASHING TIRANGEL!!!

Huh?
It's always been doing combos by mashing triangle. I see you roaming around Smegma. Most of the facts you bring up makes it obvious you never actually played those games, or probably, had your medication wrong by then.
#27Pesmerga255Posted 11/30/2012 6:56:52 AM
QCTeamkill posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
Kilikan5670 posted...

Huh?
It's always been doing combos by mashing triangle. I see you roaming around Smegma. Most of the facts you bring up makes it obvious you never actually played those games, or probably, had your medication wrong by then.

If you're mashing Triangle, you're doing it wrong. It takes timing and use of the style button/Devil Bringer to do combos properly in both 3 and 4. I've probably played the games a LOT more than you ever have as well.
---
#28TheOriginalMaxPosted 11/30/2012 7:01:39 AM
Orange00 posted...
i like dmc games and this is the closest to dmc we're getting, that's honestly the biggest reason i'm interested in DmC.

Actually it's interesting of you to point this out, since that's basically called "satisficing".
---
To be fair, no one has unlimited patience, and at times this board could come close flustering the Buddha.-geekneck99
Freedom requires responsibility.
#29FNP88Posted 11/30/2012 7:10:46 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
FNP88 posted...

Hurr HURR, yo so furnny
#30Tales_of_MasterPosted 11/30/2012 7:26:42 AM
Kilikan5670 posted...
snip

Oh did he just provoke you there ? There is no other reason for you to "justifiably" insult his intelligence other than him insulting you and provoking you by.....voicing his opinion. So is that what happened there ? Because I didn't see it.

FNP88 posted...
snip

The only troll here is you my friend, and you really suck at it. Too bad that you're one of the most prominent "antis" here in the board, and nobody ever called you on your horrible trolling. Such are the ways of the antis I see XD
---
Official Masakado of the SMT IV boards...
Waiting for: DS: Soul Hackers, SMTIV, JJBA All-Stars Battle, Injustice GAU, Ace Attorney 5, Tales of Hearts R