biggest s***storm in video game history?

#31Malus_X6Posted 11/30/2012 4:21:03 PM
ET is the biggest ****storm in video game history. It almost killed the video game market in the US.

They put it on life-support. Nintendo helped revive it and bring it back bigger than ever.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#32demonfang178Posted 11/30/2012 4:24:09 PM
I dunno. Maybe if DMC had more fans (why it doesn't I will never know), it would come close. But, of course, if DMC had more fans this game wouldn't be getting made.
#33Malus_X6Posted 11/30/2012 4:28:53 PM
Well, more fans wouldn't be much help. If it had more DEDICATED fans, then yeah.

A friend of mine liked DmC on his Facebook. When I asked him why, he said, "Well, I liked the other games. Figured this one would be the same. I never really looked into it." You can believe I suggested that he SHOULD look into it.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#34wh0_kn0ws(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 5:46:18 PM
demonfang178 posted...
I dunno. Maybe if DMC had more fans (why it doesn't I will never know), it would come close. But, of course, if DMC had more fans this game wouldn't be getting made.

i know, i just wanted to talk more s*** about tamtam
---
it's simple. just be nice.
#35Hannibal_WeskerPosted 11/30/2012 6:33:24 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#36Hannibal_WeskerPosted 11/30/2012 6:38:37 PM
Actually, now that I think about it, DMC2 amd MGS2 both had legendary ****storms. All the more impressive when you considder than there was about 1/4 as many gamers back then as there are now, lol.

Really, I'm thinking MGS2's "WHO'S THIS RAIDEN GUY!?" ****storm was the biggest ever. And to be honest, I'm still a little mad about that myself...
#37mortredcritPosted 11/30/2012 7:11:40 PM
demonfang178 posted...

If Capcom had business sense to know where money can be taken, maybe they will actually keep it rather than keep throwing it down the drain to bad projects.
---
~Thank you for your irrelevant opinion~
#38SweetShotUsoppPosted 12/1/2012 6:01:50 AM
I'm with Hannibal Wesker on all points. There are a lot of ****storms, but nothing ever felt as concentrated as the FFXIII saga was/is. Now I will admit, I have missed plenty of other storms of deification in their prime, but looking into all of them, I can at least see why there are complaints, and the same applies for XIII(2)... but the the amount of trolling and hating is relatively biblical with XIII. Relative to the gaming world that is.

This DmC stuff is pretty bad, but it is steadily waning away with more people playing the demo more and more. All I ever hear now are complaints of 30FPS some of the dialogue. At least outside of gamefaqs. I try to... never come here anymore. It tends to be better for my mental health.
---
Scattered in the wind. Undying, unforgotten.
#39wh0_kn0ws(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 6:53:40 AM
yeah, i'm a longtime FF fan and i actually liked XIII, so i stay far, far away from that s***show of lunacy.
---
it's simple. just be nice.
#40SolidHaseoPosted 12/1/2012 7:33:04 AM
^I liked FFXIII and XIII-2 as well, just agree that XIII-2 wasn't needed......main complaints were linearity but I understood it because of story. Supposedly Toriyama said another "Lightning saga will ruin SE", I agree on that to an extent, sometimes I want more than one game with characters I love, FFVII has more game overall than FFXIII and that hasn't ruined SE, hell I'm still waiting for the DoC sequel....
---
Awaiting:MGR, DmC, AR, DS3, GOWA
Playing: DMC4, IF2, AC3, RE6, ME3, H4