The DMC's fanbase seems even worse than Sonic's...

#1BlackSheepWallsPosted 11/30/2012 9:12:55 AM
At least the Sonic fanbase has reasons to be really angry, they experienced how bad their games got. Sonic06 was a reason to be pissed, but you cannot tell me that for you DmC seems just as bad?
Most of the things I read here are just total BS. How do you think Tameem feels, when he reads this stuff?
http://www.anaitgames.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/tameem-antoniades.jpg
#2Psychochild27Posted 11/30/2012 9:13:59 AM
Yep.
#3KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/30/2012 9:14:53 AM
Sonic has been getting better though. Generations was great.

Any time a series is replaced by a down grade, the fans will get disgruntled.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#4RayconPosted 11/30/2012 9:15:54 AM
but you cannot tell me that for you DmC seems just as bad?

Donte as a character has been nothing short of unlikeable from what has been show. So for me at lesat, yes, it is "that" bad. I don't play God of War games for the same reason; I like to have a protagonist that has some charm or redeeming qualities to them (none of which I have observed in our new protagonist).
---
"'Devil May Cry' reboot to run at 30FPS but feel like 60FPS"- Ninja Theory
Hahaha, I'll only pay $30 but it will feel like $60!- Flareth
#5DuuuDe14Posted 11/30/2012 9:17:11 AM
When are people going to realize its not the "DMC" fanbase. If thiis situation were placed on ANY major franchise or gaming icon the reaction would have been exactly the same or worse.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of the UMvC3 board
http://i.imgur.com/QqM2W.jpg Silly Tameem, DMCs are for Kamiya.- Solid_Belmont
#6SlaveBladePosted 11/30/2012 9:18:19 AM
You didn't look very hard, did you? i guess putting your life on the line to save a person is just so unlikable to you >_>
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#7Lord_MizerPosted 11/30/2012 9:18:46 AM
Raycon posted...

Donte as a character has been nothing short of unlikeable from what has been show. So for me at lesat, yes, it is "that" bad. I don't play God of War games for the same reason; I like to have a protagonist that has some charm or redeeming qualities to them (none of which I have observed in our new protagonist).

This.
---
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow
#8KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/30/2012 9:19:13 AM
DuuuDe14 posted...
When are people going to realize its not the "DMC" fanbase. If thiis situation were placed on ANY major franchise or gaming icon the reaction would have been exactly the same or worse.

This too.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#9pyro_buntaPosted 11/30/2012 9:22:14 AM
Because Sonic since 06 slowly improved and gotta go fast now.

DmC isn't going fast.
---
...if you know what I mean
#10SlaveBladePosted 11/30/2012 9:23:15 AM
Lord_Mizer posted...
Raycon posted...

This.

You guys aren't even looking at what is presented, lol.
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~