The DMC's fanbase seems even worse than Sonic's...

#11ShadowZero007Posted 11/30/2012 9:29:48 AM
If I had to be honest >_>
The DMC fanbase is probably the most anal one I've ever been a part of.
Don't take this the wrong way but I've never seen b******* like I have about this game.
Which is a shame because if some people weren't so rabid about things I'm sure they'd be pretty alright people.
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#12gtomangaPosted 11/30/2012 9:30:36 AM
no sonic fans are the worst and they are broken into parts and iv seen a hugh pile of them in Gfaqs
archie sonic comics fans(the sonic games sucks it need princess sally to make it better)
modren sonic fans(sonic06 is 10/10 haters are gona hate)
classic sonic fans(all sonic games that came after the sonic2 sucks even the good ones)
sonic X fans(the games suck it need chris to make it better)
and more

DMC fans is not even close to the sonic fans
---
YS,megaman,shin megami tensei,growlancer,sonic,spider-man,batman,sly cooper FAN
#13KyryloPosted 11/30/2012 9:34:30 AM
BlackSheepWalls posted...
At least the Sonic fanbase has reasons to be really angry, they experienced how bad their games got. Sonic06 was a reason to be pissed, but you cannot tell me that for you DmC seems just as bad?
Most of the things I read here are just total BS. How do you think Tameem feels, when he reads this stuff?
http://www.anaitgames.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/tameem-antoniades.jpg

I hope he feels bad.
#14Dark_EpathyPosted 11/30/2012 9:34:48 AM
I think Tameem even mentioned in an interview the slower, more character-driven beats wouldn't work well with a high-octane trailer. That said, the Vergil reveal trailer and one of the more recent trailers started showing a deeper side to Dante than would otherwise be believed.

But I guess first impressions really are the hardest to change.
---
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa
#15ShadowZero007Posted 11/30/2012 9:35:44 AM
Kyrylo posted...
BlackSheepWalls posted...
At least the Sonic fanbase has reasons to be really angry, they experienced how bad their games got. Sonic06 was a reason to be pissed, but you cannot tell me that for you DmC seems just as bad?
Most of the things I read here are just total BS. How do you think Tameem feels, when he reads this stuff?
http://www.anaitgames.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/tameem-antoniades.jpg

I hope he feels bad.

You are a vindictive and sad man.
You hope someone feels emotional torment over "ruining" a gaming franchise?
:o Deplorable.

jk sorta >_> after two years or so comments like the above irk me.
---
#16mahroflcopterPosted 11/30/2012 9:43:12 AM(edited)
SlaveBlade posted...
You didn't look very hard, did you? i guess putting your life on the line to save a person is just so unlikable to you >_>

House from House MD saved many lives... he was still an unlikeable ass who basically experimented on patients, committed several crimes, was a complete ass to everyone around him, lied to his patients on a regular basis, stole drugs from patients/friends/the hospital, played into a patient's mental condition nearly getting them killed, ridiculed his colleagues, ridiculed anyone who had any kind of faith in anything, was narcissistic to the max, couldn't have given a **** about his patients (he only cared about "the puzzle"), etc. You can do good things and still be completely unlikeable.

Edit: Forgot to mention that House tortured a patient at one point.

---
Currently going "squa squa squa!"
The DmC Demo didn't hurt my butt, it just gave it a rash. The cure? Play Devil May Cry 1, 3, and 4.
#17Lord_MizerPosted 11/30/2012 9:41:38 AM
SlaveBlade posted...
Lord_Mizer posted...
Raycon posted...
but you cannot tell me that for you DmC seems just as bad?

Donte as a character has been nothing short of unlikeable from what has been show. So for me at lesat, yes, it is "that" bad. I don't play God of War games for the same reason; I like to have a protagonist that has some charm or redeeming qualities to them (none of which I have observed in our new protagonist).

This.

You guys aren't even looking at what is presented, lol.

From what I see, there's nothing likable about DmC Dante. So far, I see nothing that could make me root for the MC.

If I don't like the main character or find him interesting, my enjoyment will be limited. Especially if I have to play as the main character throughout the game (sorry, but the Vergil DLC isn't enough for me to buy this game)
---
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow
#18SlaveBladePosted 11/30/2012 9:52:07 AM
mahroflcopter posted...
SlaveBlade posted...
You didn't look very hard, did you? i guess putting your life on the line to save a person is just so unlikable to you >_>

House from House MD saved many lives... he was still an unlikeable ass who basically experimented on patients, committed several crimes, was a complete ass to everyone around him, lied to his patients on a regular basis, stole drugs from patients/friends/the hospital, played into a patient's mental condition nearly getting them killed, ridiculed his colleagues, ridiculed anyone who had any kind of faith in anything, was narcissistic to the max, couldn't have given a **** about his patients (he only cared about "the puzzle"), etc. You can do good things and still be completely unlikeable.

Edit: Forgot to mention that House tortured a patient at one point.

House was likable, lol.
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#19Dragoon_KailPosted 11/30/2012 10:00:24 AM
Sorry TC, you lost me at "i'm a furry who dreams of princess amy every night and i own the entire sonix x collection on dvd *snort* just like the rest of the remains of the sonic fanbase"

Go take it to your furry fanfiction website or sumth'n
---
"This is good, isn't it?" .....*cries* it is good Bigboss......John......it is good~! ; ;
#20ShadowZero007Posted 11/30/2012 10:01:45 AM
Dragoon_Kail posted...
Sorry TC, you lost me at "i'm a furry who dreams of princess amy every night and i own the entire sonix x collection on dvd *snort* just like the rest of the remains of the sonic fanbase"

Go take it to your furry fanfiction website or sumth'n

Cause antis never troll
M-EYE-Rite?
---