The DMC's fanbase seems even worse than Sonic's...

#21KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/30/2012 10:04:37 AM
ShadowZero007 posted...
Dragoon_Kail posted...
Sorry TC, you lost me at "i'm a furry who dreams of princess amy every night and i own the entire sonix x collection on dvd *snort* just like the rest of the remains of the sonic fanbase"

Go take it to your furry fanfiction website or sumth'n

Cause antis never troll
M-EYE-Rite?

There haven't been quite as many anti trolls lately. I think it's because most of us are confident that this game won't be a success.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#22MrStarkillerPosted 11/30/2012 10:06:16 AM
DmC is 2slow.
#23SlaveBladePosted 11/30/2012 10:09:23 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
ShadowZero007 posted...
Dragoon_Kail posted...
Sorry TC, you lost me at "i'm a furry who dreams of princess amy every night and i own the entire sonix x collection on dvd *snort* just like the rest of the remains of the sonic fanbase"

Cause antis never troll
M-EYE-Rite?

There haven't been quite as many anti trolls lately. I think it's because most of us are confident that this game won't be a success.

Hands on demo and general consensus says otherwise but I'll leave it at that. twilight is by no means good despite the unfortunate success it has seen monetarily.
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#24ShadowZero007Posted 11/30/2012 10:10:00 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
ShadowZero007 posted...
Dragoon_Kail posted...

Cause antis never troll
M-EYE-Rite?

Perhaps.
Or maybe the worlds finally come around ;D
Either way. Things have been trollish since the demo, it is getting slightly better I'll concede that
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#25Dragoon_KailPosted 11/30/2012 10:11:51 AM
ShadowZero007 posted...
Dragoon_Kail posted...

Cause antis never troll
M-EYE-Rite?

That's great cupcake, anyways take your sonic the hedgehog furry crap right the hell on outtha here is my point
---
"This is good, isn't it?" .....*cries* it is good Bigboss......John......it is good~! ; ;
#26DiaNimPosted 11/30/2012 10:12:29 AM
ShadowZero007 posted...
Perhaps.
Or maybe the worlds finally come around ;D
Either way. Things have been trollish since the demo, it is getting slightly better I'll concede that

Like I said, give it another month. There's only so many tears that can be shed, only so much hate that can be spread. The trolls will start losing interest and find another fandom to bother...at least until the game releases. Then, I expect another drove to rush in :P
---
Always smile : )
Currently reading: "The Count of Monte Cristo"
#27YumeOMiruPosted 11/30/2012 10:12:44 AM
BlackSheepWalls posted...
At least the Sonic fanbase has reasons to be really angry, they experienced how bad their games got. Sonic06 was a reason to be pissed, but you cannot tell me that for you DmC seems just as bad?
Most of the things I read here are just total BS. How do you think Tameem feels, when he reads this stuff?
http://www.anaitgames.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/tameem-antoniades.jpg

We are just preventing this to be another Sonic, either this game will just be a bump on the road and we will look at it and LOL when we enjoy DMC5. Or this will be the end of Devil May Cry series.

Stop it before itīs too late.
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#28ShadowZero007Posted 11/30/2012 10:16:02 AM(edited)
^ Did I ever insinuate that I like sonic?
No I just said you be trolling.
(Note: @Dragoon_Kail)

Now go away; I have no use for a plebeian such as yourself.
Your lack of ability to comprehend what you read has already shamed you enough.
---
#29Dragoon_KailPosted 11/30/2012 10:20:09 AM
ShadowZero007 posted...
^ Did I ever insinuate that I like sonic?
No I just said you be trolling.
(Note: @Dragoon_Kail)

Now go away; I have no use for a plebeian such as yourself.
Your lack of ability to comprehend what you read has already shamed you enough.

That's great cupcake, if you don't want me talking to you, why are you still responding to me? anyways, TC resume taking your furry fcomparisons right the hell outtha here
---
"This is good, isn't it?" .....*cries* it is good Bigboss......John......it is good~! ; ;
#30ShadowZero007Posted 11/30/2012 10:23:45 AM
Cause; I'm well mannered enough to reply to even troglodytes such as yourself.
---