The DMC's fanbase seems even worse than Sonic's...

#31Dragoon_KailPosted 11/30/2012 11:26:37 AM
ShadowZero007 posted...
Cause; I'm well mannered enough to reply to even troglodytes such as yourself.

hypoooooocracy cupake, anyways i can not believe of ALL the comparisons one could go with, the TC goes with sonic the hedgehog, it's hard to say if he's just grasping at straws cause all the good comparisons were used or if it's just a furry topic exscuse, frankly i'm sticking with the later reasoning
---
"This is good, isn't it?" .....*cries* it is good Bigboss......John......it is good~! ; ;
#32gogeta0312Posted 11/30/2012 11:28:11 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dK2XLCzXdY
#33ShadowZero007Posted 11/30/2012 11:31:22 AM
Seems like he was just remarking on the state of the fandom.
You're the one who seems to be throwing a bunch of "furry" vibes around.
After all; you''re the only one who mentioned it so it must be on your mind.
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#34DuuuDe14Posted 11/30/2012 11:33:58 AM
DiaNim posted...
ShadowZero007 posted...
Perhaps.
Or maybe the worlds finally come around ;D
Either way. Things have been trollish since the demo, it is getting slightly better I'll concede that

Like I said, give it another month. There's only so many tears that can be shed, only so much hate that can be spread. The trolls will start losing interest and find another fandom to bother...at least until the game releases. Then, I expect another drove to rush in :P

I'm not a troll though. Ive stated why im here.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of the UMvC3 board
http://i.imgur.com/QqM2W.jpg Silly Tameem, DMCs are for Kamiya.- Solid_Belmont
#35BlackSheepWalls(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 11:36:25 AM
Dragoon_Kail posted...
Sorry TC, you lost me at "i'm a furry who dreams of princess amy every night and i own the entire sonix x collection on dvd *snort* just like the rest of the remains of the sonic fanbase"

Go take it to your furry fanfiction website or sumth'n

What is wrong with you Dragoon, or better question what is right with you? Are you one of the furry people who say they hate furries, but secretly are? I think you have not enough sense do understand what I wrote. Put more skill points in text apprehension, you get these at school. U KNOW THE THING WHERE U WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE LAST WEEKS BUT WEREN'T.
#36Dragoon_KailPosted 11/30/2012 11:38:16 AM
ShadowZero007 posted...

That's great cupcake, anyways ......lol ok,ok think i've had my fun, don't take the internet as serious buisness & yes the majority of the sonic fanbase is furries, it's a safer conclusion to jump to then just throwing troll around like it's a football in a tommy weisou movie
---
"This is good, isn't it?" .....*cries* it is good Bigboss......John......it is good~! ; ;
#37ShadowZero007Posted 11/30/2012 11:43:23 AM
Dragoon_Kail posted...
ShadowZero007 posted...

That's great cupcake, anyways ......lol ok,ok think i've had my fun, don't take the internet as serious buisness & yes the majority of the sonic fanbase is furries, it's a safer conclusion to jump to then just throwing troll around like it's a football in a tommy weisou movie

This fun to you?
You sad sad little man.
Mildly amusing yes, but fun is a stretch.
---
#38Dragoon_KailPosted 11/30/2012 11:52:04 AM
ShadowZero007 posted...
Dragoon_Kail posted...
ShadowZero007 posted...

This fun to you?
You sad sad little man.
Mildly amusing yes, but fun is a stretch.

lol you're attempts at morale superiority over the internet are pretty hillarious, given we're just screen names on a game forum, maaaaybe i'm not done yet, please continue with your undeeserved sense of self worth :D
---
#39ShadowZero007Posted 11/30/2012 11:55:30 AM
I was just kinda curious to see if I could goad you into replying again despite the "ok,ok think i've had my fun" bit, and I did. If I were you I'd take your advice.

:D
---
#40Dragoon_KailPosted 11/30/2012 11:59:41 AM
ShadowZero007 posted...
I was just kinda curious to see if I could goad you into replying again despite the "ok,ok think i've had my fun" bit, and I did. If I were you I'd take your advice.

:D

Ahh yes, the classic internet stapple of "i'll turn the logic around by saying i was planning that all along" yeeeees, you do know your internet morrale superiority rhetoric quite well, clearly you've had practice! tell me what other undeserved sense of self worth over the internet tricks do you have to share with the rest of us?
---