The DMC's fanbase seems even worse than Sonic's...

#41FNP88Posted 11/30/2012 12:05:22 PM
They already did, but i guarantee when bayonetta 2 comes out and looks amazing they will all be doing the same thing again. How they are praising platinum games now will probably end when they don't have a wiiU and can't play bayonetta. They are just like little kids who can't get what they want. They don't get something, they cry.
#42BlackSheepWalls(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 12:05:34 PM
BlackSheepWalls posted...
Dragoon_Kail posted...
Sorry TC, you lost me at "i'm a furry who dreams of princess amy every night and i own the entire sonix x collection on dvd *snort* just like the rest of the remains of the sonic fanbase"

Go take it to your furry fanfiction website or sumth'n

What is wrong with you Dragoon, or better question what is right with you? Are you one of the furry people who say they hate furries, but secretly are? I think you have not enough sense do understand what I wrote. Put more skill points in text apprehension, you get these at school. U KNOW THE THING WHERE U WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE LAST WEEKS BUT WEREN'T.

This!
#43RayconPosted 11/30/2012 12:07:27 PM
FNP88 posted...
They already did, but i guarantee when bayonetta 2 comes out and looks amazing they will all be doing the same thing again. How they are praising platinum games now will probably end when they don't have a wiiU and can't play bayonetta. They are just like little kids who can't get what they want. They don't get something, they cry.

That's a pretty bold prediction there. One that I personally, strongly disagree with.
---
"'Devil May Cry' reboot to run at 30FPS but feel like 60FPS"- Ninja Theory
Hahaha, I'll only pay $30 but it will feel like $60!- Flareth
#44StrelokPosted 11/30/2012 12:07:34 PM
^
That argument is "They say they hate it but secretly like it"

Please lie in a ditch, people like you piss me off.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#45smithkakarotPosted 11/30/2012 12:10:34 PM
Man, why is it that Robotnik/Eggman always has the best voice actor out of all the Sonic characters? Even his 4Kids VA is pretty good...
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#46ShadowZero007Posted 11/30/2012 12:11:56 PM
Dragoon_Kail posted...
ShadowZero007 posted...
I was just kinda curious to see if I could goad you into replying again despite the "ok,ok think i've had my fun" bit, and I did. If I were you I'd take your advice.

:D

Ahh yes, the classic internet stapple of "i'll turn the logic around by saying i was planning that all along" yeeeees, you do know your internet morrale superiority rhetoric quite well, clearly you've had practice! tell me what other undeserved sense of self worth over the internet tricks do you have to share with the rest of us?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESuWnNW5H7o
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#47DiaNimPosted 11/30/2012 12:17:15 PM
DuuuDe14 posted...
I'm not a troll though. Ive stated why im here.

I didn't say you were, hun. Besides, I haven't seen you going into random threads and insulting people for liking the game. And by insulting I mean acting as if you're superior for disliking something and inferring that anybody who disagrees need to get their head checked. I mean, I know I hate the Twilight series, but I don't go to their forums and make fun of them for liking it >_>
---
Always smile : )
Currently reading: "The Count of Monte Cristo"
#48Dragoon_KailPosted 11/30/2012 12:20:17 PM
Dragoon_Kail posted...
Sorry TC, you lost me at "i'm a furry who dreams of princess amy every night and i own the entire sonix x collection on dvd *snort* just like the rest of the remains of the sonic fanbase"

What is wrong with you Dragoon, or better question what is right with you? Are you one of the furry people who say they hate furries, but secretly are? I think you have not enough sense do understand what I wrote. Put more skill points in text apprehension, you get these at school. U KNOW THE THING WHERE U WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE LAST WEEKS BUT WEREN'T.

This!

lol did you just quote yourself? well to anwser your bizarely phrased questions, nope! exits to the left, so take your strange sonic comparisons right the hell back to furryfanfiction.whatever
---
"This is good, isn't it?" .....*cries* it is good Bigboss......John......it is good~! ; ;
#49Lord_MizerPosted 11/30/2012 12:23:37 PM
FNP88 posted...

*Has a Wii U and is currently waiting for Bayonetta 2*
---
Can't think of anything right now, so....*Sits on lawn chair*
Hen and chicken is two different animals/Blanka always talked since SF1- OmegaPillow
#50BlackSheepWalls(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 12:43:44 PM
Dragoon_Kail posted...
Dragoon_Kail posted...

This!

lol did you just quote yourself? well to anwser your bizarely phrased questions, nope! exits to the left, so take your strange sonic comparisons right the hell back to furryfanfiction.whatever

I quote myself as much as I like. Have thine own respect, go not yonder knocking for nothing, I say!