The DMC's fanbase seems even worse than Sonic's...

#81RichterB17Posted 11/30/2012 10:52:31 PM
Yeah dude don't fall into his trap like I did. This the "DmC Devil May Cry isn't a Devil May Cry game" argument all over again.
---
"The shadows betray you because they belong to me!" - Bane
#82FatalX7Posted 11/30/2012 11:09:11 PM
It's pretty creepy how that one guy keeps calling everyone 'cupcake'. Is he really fat and can't get delicious pastries off his mind, or is he some kind of weird pedophilistic homosexual of somesort? Or is he overcompensating, superiority complex, narcissitic?
#83gokuKOGPosted 12/1/2012 12:51:29 AM
TC is just another puppet of the devs or maybe another employee or a troll.
---
I...WON'T LET YOU...GET AWAY...WITH THISSSSS.........
#84gokuKOGPosted 12/1/2012 1:04:13 AM
We fans pay the devs for the game, we dont get it for free and we deserve what we want. Who cares about what the devs feels if the devs dont care what we feel. To hell with that kind of dev whoever he may be.
---
I...WON'T LET YOU...GET AWAY...WITH THISSSSS.........
#85BlackSheepWalls(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 4:01:26 AM
FatalX7 posted...
It's pretty creepy how that one guy keeps calling everyone 'cupcake'. Is he really fat and can't get delicious pastries off his mind, or is he some kind of weird pedophilistic homosexual of somesort? Or is he overcompensating, superiority complex, narcissitic?

I guess he just wanted to be like jack from borderlands2, but didn't want to use pumpkin. He doesn't sound really straight, I agree.
#86Ether101Posted 12/1/2012 4:28:13 AM
gokuKOG posted...
We fans pay the devs for the game, we dont get it for free and we deserve what we want. Who cares about what the devs feels if the devs dont care what we feel. To hell with that kind of dev whoever he may be.

You're acting the same way as they are.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#87StrelokPosted 12/1/2012 5:19:38 AM
Lollerblade is excellent is trying to pass his opinions as fact, but keeps telling others that what they feel is merely opinion.

Also, Cupcake is used by a character (Nosferatu) who gives you a few missions in Bloodlines.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#88SlaveBladePosted 12/1/2012 6:47:27 AM
Strelok posted...
Lollerblade is excellent is trying to pass his opinions as fact, but keeps telling others that what they feel is merely opinion.

Point to where I was stating anything as fact in the respective argument.
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#89StrelokPosted 12/1/2012 8:03:42 AM
"Things bolded are laughably opinion based and not to be taken as fact."

Passed on as fact when it is YOUR opinion.

And that is just the first post.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#90SlaveBladePosted 12/1/2012 8:28:55 AM
Strelok posted...
"Things bolded are laughably opinion based and not to be taken as fact."

Passed on as fact when it is YOUR opinion.

And that is just the first post.

Give me an actual argument next time, this is just you being your ignorant childish self, which is the norm I suppose.
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~