The DMC's fanbase seems even worse than Sonic's...

#91StrelokPosted 12/1/2012 8:54:38 AM
So I am no longer allowed to use your own words against you. This is outright you saying that other peoples opinions are wrong (yet there are facts in there like the degradation of combat, but you somehow deny this when just about everyone, even other pro guys, agree that the combat is taking steps back with removal of lock on, that two dodge buttons is redundant, that the style gauge not dropping is bad, etc etc)

And then I am an "ignorant child", yet you outright assume stuff because you mentioned it somewhere sometime, just once mind you, context completely unknown, and then *I* am also lazy for not looking for it.

Lollerblade, with each and every post you just prove how laughable you are. I think it's safe to declare you legally bats*** insane at this point.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#92SlaveBladePosted 12/1/2012 9:24:12 AM
Strelok posted...
So I am no longer allowed to use your own words against you. This is outright you saying that other peoples opinions are wrong (yet there are facts in there like the degradation of combat, but you somehow deny this when just about everyone, even other pro guys, agree that the combat is taking steps back with removal of lock on, that two dodge buttons is redundant, that the style gauge not dropping is bad, etc etc)

And then I am an "ignorant child", yet you outright assume stuff because you mentioned it somewhere sometime, just once mind you, context completely unknown, and then *I* am also lazy for not looking for it.

Lollerblade, with each and every post you just prove how laughable you are. I think it's safe to declare you legally bats*** insane at this point.

No, you said I was posting opinions as fact and you not bakcing anything up, as per usual. Learn to argue or just shut up.
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#93force_edgePosted 12/1/2012 10:12:59 AM
DuuuDe14 posted...
When are people going to realize its not the "DMC" fanbase. If thiis situation were placed on ANY major franchise or gaming icon the reaction would have been exactly the same or worse.

This.

You try rebooting any of the Final Fantasies with a large fan base, with a main protagonist and main antagonist who look like complete opposites of the stereotypical JRPG lead.

Watch the rage.

People grow up with certain franchises and come to identify said franchise with a particular image. Go against that, and you're guaranteed to have backlash. It's not the first time this has happened. Need For Speed's transition from exotic racing to street racing and then to this new, horrible Burnout-replica (and yes, that's just my personal opinion); Diablo 2's much darker style compared to Diablo 3.

It happens. And will happen again. Don't act all surprised, and don't make this out to be some weird exclusivity to the DMC fan base. If it happened to one of your favorite franchises, you'd feel the same way too. In fact, it doesn't just happen to gaming communities, it can happen to other communities too. Mitsubishi initially wanted to focus more on "green" vehicles, dropping their iconic Evolution line. People voiced their opinion against it. Mitsubishi later declared that they would produce a new Evo. Honda just released a new 2013 face-lifted Civic because the 2012 model looked like crap, and people spoke out against it. Just some examples I happened to remember at the moment as an automotive fan.

Also: Donte/DINO.
---
GameFAQs, where opinions get moderated as "Flaming" just because some moderator felt hurt by it.
#94MrStarkillerPosted 12/1/2012 1:41:08 PM
Did the DMC fanbase become a bunch of furries yet?
#95StrelokPosted 12/1/2012 1:46:06 PM
No, you said I was posting opinions as fact and you not bakcing anything up, as per usual. Learn to argue or just shut up.

You *WERE* posting your opinion as fast.

You said that his argument was "laughable". You didn't say "i think it's laughable".
I backed it up, as per usual.

Learn to know when to back down or keep making a fool out of yourself, I don't give a damn.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg