Would YOU Make A Better Devil May Cry Game?

#1YumeOMiruPosted 11/30/2012 11:22:31 AM
Would YOU make a better Devil May Cry Game if you had all the assets and funding needed to make big budget game.

You got one job and one job only. Make a DMC game that the fans wants, a game that would draw curious gamers that never been graced with the awesomeness thatīs the original Dante, make a game that would be remembered as a masterpiece, make a game that would make girls and boys orgasm.

Everything is your call, every failure is your fault, every praise is yours.

So, can you do it?

Would YOU make a better Devil May Cry Game than NT?

Good OP answers first:

Yes.
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#2KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/30/2012 11:23:23 AM
If everything about the new DMC game was up to me?

....... Hey Platinum! I've got a job for you guys!!!!
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#3Dragoon_KailPosted 11/30/2012 11:24:01 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
If everything about the new DMC game was up to me?

....... Hey Platinum! I've got a job for you guys!!!!

Pretty much this
---
"This is good, isn't it?" .....*cries* it is good Bigboss......John......it is good~! ; ;
#4ShadowZero007Posted 11/30/2012 11:25:06 AM
You guys are side stepping the question.
He's not asking you to hand the project over to anyone.
He's inquiring if YOU could do better.
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#5KyryloPosted 11/30/2012 11:25:19 AM
wait I have plan for the best game ever......I'll made character look like me:D
jk
#6YumeOMiru(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 11:27:41 AM
ShadowZero007 posted...
You guys are side stepping the question.
He's not asking you to hand the project over to anyone.
He's inquiring if YOU could do better.

Yes, people, is time to let your own ego grow, nurture it and let the world see itīs wonder!

Kyrylo posted...
wait I have plan for the best game ever......I'll made character look like me:D
jk

Do you look like original Dante? If you do, go for it!
---
Having a dream is essential to live.
#7Dragoon_KailPosted 11/30/2012 11:30:16 AM
Considering capcom handed the project over to NT we're free to hand the project over to platinum games, no one likes double standards after all
---
"This is good, isn't it?" .....*cries* it is good Bigboss......John......it is good~! ; ;
#8KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/30/2012 11:31:16 AM
Eh, irl I don't usually have much of an ego. I'm quite humble (great example calling myself humble XD)

But seriously, if it was up to me I'd put my own ego aside and let P* do it. I'm confident they'd make a great DMC game, one that would fulfill the expectations of DMC fans. What's more important to me is that the game gets done right, not me being praised for making a great game.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#9ShadowZero007Posted 11/30/2012 11:34:08 AM
>_> Long as like MGR Platinum is far removed from the writing and plot I'd be fine with it. Not that DMC needs Pulitzer prize status writing, but if it ever sunk to Bayo levels I'd be forced to just ignore the cutscenes.
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#10KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/30/2012 11:36:34 AM
ShadowZero007 posted...
>_> Long as like MGR Platinum is far removed from the writing and plot I'd be fine with it. Not that DMC needs Pulitzer prize status writing, but if it ever sunk to Bayo levels I'd be forced to just ignore the cutscenes.

I kind of agree. I think my ideal situation would be me as the writer, P* for the rest. I think I'm a good enough writer to give DMC a good story. Not a wonderful amazing story, but a better story then the past ones.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]