Is this image new?

#11ShadowZero007Posted 11/30/2012 4:51:09 PM
Ether101 posted...
There have been other shot's showing that she no longer has blond hair.

I know it didn't look blonde on the family portrait.
Idk I figured the wear and tear of the photo might have been why.
But yeh it's not :p
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#12BaulModeusPosted 11/30/2012 4:58:56 PM
Its his mom, Mundus ripped her heart out and ate it... and threatened to do the same to Dante. >_> Creepy/cool pic.
#13stevenbobPosted 11/30/2012 5:01:28 PM
BaulModeus posted...
Its his mom, Mundus ripped her heart out and ate it... and threatened to do the same to Dante. >_> Creepy/cool pic.

more like 2edgy4me that is some stupid right there

wait ate her heart

"hey kid each your heart out"

cue dante forcing mundus eating his kids

it all makes sense
---
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine us version name maelxich
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Japanese version name maelxich
#14BaulModeusPosted 11/30/2012 5:04:46 PM
stevenbob posted...
BaulModeus posted...

more like 2edgy4me that is some stupid right there

wait ate her heart

"hey kid each your heart out"

cue dante forcing mundus eating his kids

it all makes sense

Want some cheese with that whine? I'd love to know how the majority of people perceive demons to be... hell, Humans throughout history and in some waring tribes today still eat their defeated enemies hearts.
#15Malus_X6Posted 11/30/2012 5:06:58 PM

Proof?
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#16BaulModeusPosted 11/30/2012 5:13:21 PM
Malus_X6 posted...

Proof?

You can see a snippet of that scene in the demo cutscene for Under Watch, piece with the angels looking down at the dead Angel and Mundus holding her heart above his head + some info I heard from people who were at the TGS >_>
#17Dragoon_KailPosted 11/30/2012 5:20:34 PM
So....mundus eats eva's heart out and threatens to do the same to donte, now we take a look at the leaked ending to DmC and you'll recall donte makes mundus's kids eat his body......

and so the puzzle pieces fall into place....
---
"This is good, isn't it?" .....*cries* it is good Bigboss......John......it is good~! ; ;
#18KyryloPosted 11/30/2012 5:20:41 PM
Wait, isn't he stated he didn't knew his mother?! How many contradictions can be in one game. No seriously, NT should learn to write CONSISTENT stories.
#19BaulModeusPosted 11/30/2012 5:25:34 PM
Kyrylo posted...
Wait, isn't he stated he didn't knew his mother?! How many contradictions can be in one game. No seriously, NT should learn to write CONSISTENT stories.

Vergil tells Dante that he wouldn't remember him despite a family photo of Sparda, Vergil, Dante, Eva, more than likely PTSD and repressed memories.
#20Dragoon_KailPosted 11/30/2012 5:33:36 PM
BaulModeus posted...
Kyrylo posted...

Vergil tells Dante that he wouldn't remember him despite a family photo of Sparda, Vergil, Dante, Eva, more than likely PTSD and repressed memories.

aka bad writting 101
---
"This is good, isn't it?" .....*cries* it is good Bigboss......John......it is good~! ; ;