I enjoyed the demo.

#1reyray0709Posted 11/30/2012 6:50:01 PM
Everything seems so fresh and fun. The bosses look cool and the weapons are fun and different.

Day one buy for me.
---
Umvc3 Teams: Zero, Vergil, Wesker - Nova, RR, Strider - Hawkeye, Morrigan, Doom - 3rd strike: Yun & Yang
PSN and GT: reyray0709.
#2stevenbobPosted 11/30/2012 6:50:57 PM
why make your own topic ?
---
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine us version name maelxich
Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Japanese version name maelxich
#3FNP88Posted 11/30/2012 6:53:52 PM
Me too, i had a few issues but overall it was a good demo. Just be warned this board is full of a bunch of little kids who didn't get exactly what they wanted so they just sit here crying all day.
#4BlackEnergy11Posted 11/30/2012 6:58:54 PM
reyray0709 posted...
Everything seems so fresh and fun. The bosses look cool and the weapons are fun and different.

Day one buy for me.

just got it today as well rey... coming from a dmc fanboy i actually enjoyed it too... i just hope they keep bloody palace and certain things that made dmc what it is... suprisingly the new donte is pretty likeable...
---
psn: neogunz1985
5th Lord Mains: ????? not sure anymore ... still the official Sent yaw'll
#5mumpsy21Posted 11/30/2012 6:59:33 PM
I enjoyed it too. But it's not a first day buy. And how are "fast but weak" and "slow but strong" weapons "fun and different"?

You know what's fun and different? Talking fire and air swords, a suitcase with a laser beam and a guitar that summons electric bats.
---
Sometimes, or a lot, I post in a topic and never go back in. Probably just boredom and laziness teaming up again.
#6FireMage7777Posted 11/30/2012 7:01:52 PM
Good for you TC *hands TC a cookie*
---
Still waiting for that comeback Sickle
#7BlackEnergy11Posted 11/30/2012 7:03:31 PM
FNP88 posted...
Me too, i had a few issues but overall it was a good demo. Just be warned this board is full of a bunch of little kids who didn't get exactly what they wanted so they just sit here crying all day.

wow you weren't lying :/
---
psn: neogunz1985
5th Lord Mains: ????? not sure anymore ... still the official Sent yaw'll
#8RedShadowwwPosted 11/30/2012 7:26:35 PM(edited)
I really enjoyed the demo's gameplay. Everything else..not so much. Think I'm gonna wait for a price drop or GOTY edition (since its capcom theres bound to be dlc).

mumpsy21 posted...
I enjoyed it too. But it's not a first day buy. And how are "fast but weak" and "slow but strong" weapons "fun and different"?

You know what's fun and different? Talking fire and air swords, a suitcase with a laser beam and a guitar that summons electric bats.

Hahaha, well said. Just perfect.
#9reyray0709(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 8:04:10 PM
BlackEnergy11 posted...
reyray0709 posted...

Day one buy for me.

just got it today as well rey... coming from a dmc fanboy i actually enjoyed it too... i just hope they keep bloody palace and certain things that made dmc what it is... suprisingly the new donte is pretty likeable...

Umvc3 board!
---
Umvc3 Teams: Zero, Vergil, Wesker - Nova, RR, Strider - Hawkeye, Morrigan, Doom - 3rd strike: Yun & Yang
PSN and GT: reyray0709.
#10Shinra-ArmyPosted 11/30/2012 9:59:08 PM
Damnit TC, stop trolling.
---
WRRYYYYers posted...
I am a former Spetsnaz operative and I have killed a taekwondo master before.