DmC must be a good game if it's in Top 3 in PS3 Board and not released yet

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. DmC must be a good game if it's in Top 3 in PS3 Board and not released yet
2 years ago#1
Wasn't everyone hating on Dante's appearance?
2 years ago#2
No, it just means the board is active
---
Still waiting for that comeback Sickle
2 years ago#3
It's because the guy above me and about 10 others just cry all day long on this board. "This isn't what i wanted WAAAAH WAAAAH" That's basically it. The demo is fun though, try it.
2 years ago#4
Why do you insist on trying to start ****?
---
Still waiting for that comeback Sickle
2 years ago#5
*eats a strawberry sundae*
---
"I will teach you the way true kings fight"
2 years ago#6
FNP88 posted...
It's because the guy above me and about 10 others just cry all day long on this board. "This isn't what i wanted WAAAAH WAAAAH" That's basically it. The demo is fun though, try it.

Not sure trolling or just stupid.
---
I am Nofumasa Baba.
Brother of Nobufasa Baba.
2 years ago#7
But he is right though. Trolling is what most of the antis do. We need a mod here.
---
Mas dicen, que en las dimensiones de nuestro ser... hay muchos detalles por conocer...
2 years ago#8
Nofumasa posted...
FNP88 posted...

Not sure trolling or just stupid.

Why not both?
---
Yes I think we`ve got a problem. So much for the afterglow.
2 years ago#9
JuanCarlos1 posted...
But he is right though. Trolling is what most of the antis do. We need a mod here.

Both do, you just happen to agree with the pro side so you don't see it as trolling.
---
"The shadows betray you because they belong to me!" - Bane
2 years ago#10
Those were very well thought out original responses. "Ya trollin or stoopid?!" I'm right. This is not opinion, all the people who dislike this game just whine and complain on this board. Complaining about something that is NOT going to change, it is f***ing FUTILE. Mommy is not buying you that new toy you want, now shut the hell up.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. DmC must be a good game if it's in Top 3 in PS3 Board and not released yet

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived