Head my word fellow DMC fans. Come hither.

#1DuuuDe14Posted 11/30/2012 10:51:55 PM
See? I can speak Shakespearian too!

Naa jk. But still i want everyone to anti, pro, neutral or random to come together and relax with the argueing. When are you gonna realize that it wont get us anywhere and it wont change anything. Also seriously guys you disappoint me, you should be able to relax here without being goaded by trolls and morons. If someone says something stupid to rile us up just ignore them and prevent them from receiving the satisfaction of annoying us. In the end they will give up and leave.

Save all your argueing and fighting for after release day where the truth shall be revealed for both sides. And i'm speaking to BOTH sides, relax with the trolling its childish. Well, now that i think about it this post is probably gonna be ignored and disregarded by both sides, but hopefully my position and reputation should suade some people to stop and listen.

Tl;dr fighting is useless lets ******* party!!!

*sits on Dante's chair*
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of the UMvC3 board
http://i.imgur.com/QqM2W.jpg Silly Tameem, DMCs are for Kamiya.- Solid_Belmont
#2Malus_X6Posted 11/30/2012 10:55:06 PM(edited)
Ahem... It's "heed." You're welcome :D

Is it weird that I read all of that in Charlie Sheen's voice?
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#3KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/30/2012 10:54:37 PM
So, I think we should agree that within this topic, DmC doesn't exist, Anti's and pro's don't exist, and we're only going to discuss things that have nothing to do with what goes on normally around here.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#4DuuuDe14(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 10:56:06 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
Ahem... It's "heed." You're welcome :D

Is it weird that I read all of that in Charlie Sheen's voice?

What can i say? NT's been writing my lines ever since Capcom rebooted me.
---
#5KeJo6Posted 11/30/2012 11:02:45 PM
Oops

read the topic as "...fellow DmC fans...."

*jumps out window*
---
Do not delude yourself, wretched fool!
PSN: KeJo13
#6CharactdurrPosted 11/30/2012 11:03:47 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
So, I think we should agree that within this topic, DmC doesn't exist, Anti's and pro's don't exist, and we're only going to discuss things that have nothing to do with what goes on normally around here.

Anyone else think for his next coiuple of weapons Dante should have a scythe, an axe and a bunch of flying daggers? That would be cool.
---
PSN: MarkoKri
#7DuuuDe14(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 11:12:02 PM
Charactdurr posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...

Anyone else think for his next coiuple of weapons Dante should have a scythe, an axe and a bunch of flying daggers? That would be cool.

I wish he was able to dual wield like Vergil with Yamato and Force Edge. I've also thought of various moves for Lucifer, Gilgamesh and the Devil Bringer that utilize that camera as a combo tool.
---
#8NofumasaPosted 12/1/2012 12:10:09 AM
Well technically you can use Yamato + Rebellion using Darkslayer style >__>
---
I am Nofumasa Baba.
Brother of Nobufasa Baba.
#9KyryloPosted 12/1/2012 1:25:53 AM
DuuuDe14 posted...
See? I can speak Shakespearian too!

Naa jk. But still i want everyone to anti, pro, neutral or random to come together and relax with the argueing. When are you gonna realize that it wont get us anywhere and it wont change anything. Also seriously guys you disappoint me, you should be able to relax here without being goaded by trolls and morons. If someone says something stupid to rile us up just ignore them and prevent them from receiving the satisfaction of annoying us. In the end they will give up and leave.

Save all your argueing and fighting for after release day where the truth shall be revealed for both sides. And i'm speaking to BOTH sides, relax with the trolling its childish. Well, now that i think about it this post is probably gonna be ignored and disregarded by both sides, but hopefully my position and reputation should suade some people to stop and listen.

Tl;dr fighting is useless lets ******* party!!!

*sits on Dante's chair*

I'm with you:D *takes Jack Daniels from Dante's kitchen"
#10mmSNAKEPosted 12/1/2012 1:27:56 AM
The time is out of joint—O cursèd spite,
That ever I was born to set it right!
---
Beatings will continue until morale improves!