Today, as we speak, the demo is downloaded

#171FireMage7777Posted 12/4/2012 1:55:55 AM
Orange00 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
xhominid, get back to me when you can do a perfect run of MMX...or hell even Sting Chamelion's stage...oh wait did I just act like Strelok? See what throwing around stuff makes one sound like?

now I'm just drifting away from the topic, but what's a perfect run of MMX? Cuz MMX is a game I could play blindfolded with my toes.

For real bragging rights go look a video of Ikaruga 2-player mode, one person.

No damage, no special weapons, no charge shot, no upgrades. None of those unless they are needed to advance
---
This is a "boss" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmIldyRCOkA&feature=youtube_gdata_player
#172ShadowZero007Posted 12/4/2012 1:59:19 AM
Orange00 posted...
Did you guys get SSS really that easy? I hear everyone saying that but during my few demo-runs the highest I got was S, not that I was particularly trying but nevertheless. Also few videos I've seen in youtube with some sick combos but no SSS.

Most people probably just exploited the demon dodge.
:p It could use a bit of a nerf tbh.

Though to anyone saying DmC doesn't have robust combat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XHfupmx1I4
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#173Strelok(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 11:07:55 AM
Funny Firemage, you try to "sound like me"?
Sorry, you lack the class. I started "bragging" once my skill was called into question because I realized how terrible the controls are in HS. Then YOU called it insignificant.

PS Shadow: I bet that that movie wasn't done with the default controls.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#174ShadowZero007Posted 12/4/2012 11:09:16 AM
Strelok posted...
Sorry, you lack the class. I started "bragging" once my skill was called into question because I realized how terrible the controls are in HS. Then YOU called it insignificant.

Unfortunately unless someone here is fluent in Japanese and feels like asking we won't know :).
So that's kinda just conjecture.
---
#175FNP88Posted 12/4/2012 11:11:20 AM
ShadowZero007 posted...
Orange00 posted...
Did you guys get SSS really that easy? I hear everyone saying that but during my few demo-runs the highest I got was S, not that I was particularly trying but nevertheless. Also few videos I've seen in youtube with some sick combos but no SSS.

Yea all the people who post videos about that start with them standing waiting to use the demon dodge and then lead that into Trinity Smash. They act like cause those two things need to be nerfed that the whole entire style ranking is broken, which it isn't. Although it is a bit easier to gain higher ranks compared to previous games. I have a feeling they are going to nerf the demon dodge, and maybe trinity smash also. Especially since this game will have leaderboards.
#176JackJunk8Posted 12/4/2012 11:29:58 AM
LunarHeart posted...
JackJunk8 posted...
No Jackjunk, I will not have a better time.
I gave my opinion on the controls. They suck. When you need to adjust to learn controls instead of it coming naturally, they suck.

Dude, when you play a new game, you actually have to LEARN the controls and adapt to them. that is how video games work. Dont get butthurt because you suck at it. Seriously, your opinion is nothing but pretentious and obvious devil may cry fan garbage. The controls are really not that different. Just because you cant alternate your fingers between triggers very well doesnt mean the controls suck, try learning some coordination and timing.

Think about it man, he Strelok CAN'T DIE when he is not even comfortable with the controls.. he obviously know what he is doing or he would at least lose some health. You try to fight him by saying he can't play the game, what does that say about this game then? ''Someone who can't get used to the controls and SUCK at it can CRUSH the game easily without even getting close to dying?''

You are not helping this game if you think you are XD

You people are in quite a minority if you think you cant get used to these controls in a matter of a few playthroughs.
---
I just want to watch the board burn.
#177JackJunk8Posted 12/4/2012 11:32:38 AM
Strelok posted...

shut up fat nerd.
---
I just want to watch the board burn.
#178FireMage7777Posted 12/4/2012 11:33:40 AM
Strelok posted...

I called it insignificant because you made it sounds SO hard, on top of the fact that you thought it gave you some entitlement to call HS bad on an objective level...realize your error now?
---
This is a "boss" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmIldyRCOkA&feature=youtube_gdata_player
#179xhominidPosted 12/4/2012 11:51:46 AM
ShadowZero007 posted...
Orange00 posted...

Yea all the people who post videos about that start with them standing waiting to use the demon dodge and then lead that into Trinity Smash. They act like cause those two things need to be nerfed that the whole entire style ranking is broken, which it isn't. Although it is a bit easier to gain higher ranks compared to previous games. I have a feeling they are going to nerf the demon dodge, and maybe trinity smash also. Especially since this game will have leaderboards.

Tameem outright stated he believes the game is perfect. It's not gonna change.
---
When you're Minato it means putting them both doggy style, putting seals on their asses and teleport-popping them like a beast. -NaughtyGhost
#180ShadowZero007Posted 12/4/2012 12:31:45 PM
xhominid posted...
ShadowZero007 posted...
Orange00 posted...

Tameem outright stated he believes the game is perfect. It's not gonna change.

The demo is from a time when work was still being done to the game.
Even if it somehow was the final build; there are patches.

Do you have a source for what you claim?
---