DmC Demo Technical Analysis from hardcoreviolenceshow

#21ShadowZero007Posted 12/2/2012 5:50:51 AM
I never said it did but geeze >_>
Some of the lines man.
And some of the scenes.
Like the posing battle? Seriously? And then Kamiyas explanation of the scene seems almost misogynistic >_>
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#22Pesmerga255Posted 12/2/2012 5:55:15 AM
ShadowZero007 posted...
I never said it did but geeze >_>
Some of the lines man.
And some of the scenes.
Like the posing battle? Seriously? And then Kamiyas explanation of the scene seems almost misogynistic >_>

It's still better than this embarrasment of a game.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#23StrelokPosted 12/2/2012 12:39:54 PM
In my opinion, Bayo gets away with the script because it KNOWS it isn't serious and that it's extremely cheesy.

This thing however, feels like it tried WAY too hard to be "cool and edgy" and as a result it actually acts as if the dialogue is meant to be cool. It is not and it falls flat.

It's a lot like Frank Millers later comics. Too much effort in trying to be cool and instead of being cool it just looks absolutely terrible.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#24pigboy(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 5:40:35 PM
Bayo story is completely over the top without too much logic behind them. That's the approach of the producer and they never claim it will be award winning

Which would not be the case for DmC. According to Tam Tam, the DmC story and scripts would so deep, so profound, so realistic, so ground breaking, and so "Shakespearen".

Almost forgot, and a bunch of "F-U" too! XD
#25SlaveBladePosted 12/2/2012 5:44:51 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
TheDromader posted...
TheOriginalMax posted...
Interesting. Also a gripe I forgot to mention before, something I was fretting pre-release: Slow-motion for near-dodges. Yeah, Bayo did that as well. DMC didn't though. If I want Bayonetta features I go to Bayonetta. If I want DMC features I go to DMC. I don't want this grey mass.

Same with visable ghostly-white transparent people with the whole dimension inside a dimension, gravity shifting during certain stages (though thats not in the demo), giant open voids with floating rocks and castles and stuff....

Bayonetta at least handles swearing better. It doesn't drop F-bombs every 2 seconds.

Neither does this game. Your hyperbole is getting extremely old.
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#26NofumasaPosted 12/2/2012 6:28:06 PM
NOW YOU'VE REALLY CROSSED THE LINE

Oh god...

DAT BASS.

You're making me wanting to replay DMC3.
---
I am Nofumasa Baba.
Brother of Nobufasa Baba.
#27marsh90Posted 12/2/2012 7:05:40 PM
"I feel like a ****ing celebrity in this town."
Who was expecting an amazing script with Bayonetta? I liked her dialogue a lot anyways.