Just wanna say that DMC2 was necessary....

#11HellFire-BahamuPosted 12/2/2012 8:56:56 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
Billysan posted...
It was necessary because it showed what DMC fans wouldn't put up with.

But it seems like Capcom needs another lesson.

DMC has fans?

This game will prove just how meaningless the old fanbase was.

I wouldn't go nearly that far, but I do feel that we are the lesser of Capcoms fans, after the Megaman, Resident Evil, Street Fighter, and Monster Hunter fanbases. The Monster Hunter fanbase can be debatable, since it's not as popular here as it is in japan, but still.
---
PSN: AlastorNEGATIVE
#12ejshinPosted 12/2/2012 11:58:00 AM
FireMage7777 posted...
ejshin posted...
In DMC 2, Rebellion had the same exact description for Force Edge in DMC 1. I call it designers being lazy. Rebellion didn't get its distinct look or move set until DMC3.

...umm...what? Rebellion looks a lot different from Force Edge, it doesn't have the curved guard

Not talking about looks, talking about the description. "A memento of Dante's father, Sparda." Rebellion has no personality in its design and looks rather generic in DMC2. It wasn't until they gave it more detail in DMC3 when it got personality. No one said "Rebellion is badass" while playing DMC2.
---
Those that do not understand satire are often those subject to it
#13Pesmerga255Posted 12/2/2012 11:59:00 AM
ejshin posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
ejshin posted...
In DMC 2, Rebellion had the same exact description for Force Edge in DMC 1. I call it designers being lazy. Rebellion didn't get its distinct look or move set until DMC3.

...umm...what? Rebellion looks a lot different from Force Edge, it doesn't have the curved guard

Not talking about looks, talking about the description. "A memento of Dante's father, Sparda." Rebellion has no personality in its design and looks rather generic in DMC2. It wasn't until they gave it more detail in DMC3 when it got personality. No one said "Rebellion is badass" while playing DMC2.

Most people were too stunned by the incredible writing to notice Rebellion in 2.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!