I only care about the story of this game.

#21ZeroX91Posted 12/2/2012 12:55:53 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
ZeroX91 posted...
I had a calzone from pizzahut and mellow yellow.. (Best coke product ever.)
I just dip my frys in ketchup, barbecue sauxe, or those chocloate shakes from wendys.

Um..... those are Frosty's dude. Wendy's makes frosty's.....

...****.... I might need to cut myself off...lol
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkDlmamEaVE
#22ReiderAsmadiPosted 12/2/2012 1:00:01 AM
Nofumasa posted...
Seeing this topic, in a few more weeks nobody will give a **** about the game and talk about non DmC related stuff in the topics.

At least until the ****storm starts in January.

I figure this sort of conversation is better since nobody is going to change minds at this point.

All the fighting is just silly after all.

KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
ReiderAsmadi posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
ZeroX91 posted...
...You have a family and did those things to me...somehow I feel even cheeper.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFX04tOPv8s

They were my siblings. I bought 4 frosty's (one for my madre) and a soda for me. Also fries since they taste good when you dip them in the frosty's.... is my family the only one that does that?

The fries in frosty thing? I know some people who do that. I always thought it seemed kinda gross though truth be told.

It's tasty. Especially with the newer sea salt fries.

I suppose I'll give it a try next time I'm there. Still a bit miffed that the last hamburger I got there was completely pink on the inside after I took a bite out of it though. =/
---
Gamertag: LordReider
Ambition is just a weak excuse for not having the sense to be lazy.
#23RichterB17Posted 12/2/2012 1:05:40 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
ZeroX91 posted...
I had a calzone from pizzahut and mellow yellow.. (Best coke product ever.)
I just dip my frys in ketchup, barbecue sauxe, or those chocloate shakes from wendys.

Um..... those are Frosty's dude. Wendy's makes frosty's.....

Wendy's did for awhile try to make more traditional shakes.... and they were disgusting. Did not taste like Frosty's whatsoever.
---
"The shadows betray you because they belong to me!" - Bane
#24FNP88Posted 12/2/2012 1:19:31 AM
Sad truth, this is how a lot of people "play" video games these days. They watch a walkthrough, then come to forums like these and act like huge fans. Especially with older games, or RPGS(Final Fantasy especially), they always have to act like they played it way back when it came out too. Pretty easy to spot them, but it's lame people don't have to put the effort anymore.

If you doubt me on just how many people do this, go to any popular Final Fantasy walkthrough and read the comments on the final boss battles.
#25Pesmerga255Posted 12/2/2012 1:22:01 AM
FNP88 posted...
If you doubt me on just how many people do this, go to any popular Final Fantasy walkthrough and read the comments on the final boss battles.

That's like asking a person to drink cow vomit.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#26NofumasaPosted 12/2/2012 1:39:12 AM
FNP88 posted...
Sad truth, this is how a lot of people "play" video games these days. They watch a walkthrough, then come to forums like these and act like huge fans. Especially with older games, or RPGS(Final Fantasy especially), they always have to act like they played it way back when it came out too. Pretty easy to spot them, but it's lame people don't have to put the effort anymore.

Which FF?

Depending on the FF, you can tell how mature or intelligent the users are.
---
I am Nofumasa Baba.
Brother of Nobufasa Baba.
#27ZeroX91Posted 12/2/2012 1:41:45 AM
Nofumasa posted...
FNP88 posted...

Which FF?

If VII, VIII, XII, or XIII aee there favorit just walk away.
---
#28Pesmerga255Posted 12/2/2012 1:42:39 AM
ZeroX91 posted...
Nofumasa posted...
FNP88 posted...

Which FF?

VI fans are some of the most obnoxious. Unwarranted arrogance.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#29NofumasaPosted 12/2/2012 3:11:13 AM
Tactics and XII has the most less-fanboyish community (Vagrant Story too). From what I see anyway.
---
I am Nofumasa Baba.
Brother of Nobufasa Baba.
#30ZeroX91Posted 12/2/2012 12:31:08 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
ZeroX91 posted...
Nofumasa posted...
FNP88 posted...

Which FF?

VI fans are some of the most obnoxious. Unwarranted arrogance.

Honestly I refuse to judge VI fans I can't even make it halfway through the intro without getting bored. (I'm sure there is something worth defending in there.)
I used to love VII ,still do, but I'll admit that it hasn't held up well. (also Zack>Cloud) The only thing realateable that Squall did was the "I refuse to be talked about in the past tense" meltdown. Zidane was ok. Tidus was cool when he wasn't whining. XII just wasn't fun Bash was pretty badass. Can't think of anything redeeming about XIII aside from the pretty cinematics. *end rant*
---