Who would you rather walk into a bar with ? Old Dante or New Dante ?

#71KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 12/2/2012 5:41:54 PM
HellFire-Bahamu posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
I honestly feel like going to the bar with Old Dante would be a pain.
Walk in with him.
Everyone looks at him.
Some compliment him, other think he's drastically overdressed.
Sit at the bar with him.
I ask for a drink. So does he.
Bartender fixes my drink first.
As she hands me the drink, he shoots his gun, the bullet ricochets off anything like 8 things, and ends up nicking the cup and sends it flying into the air (cause he can do that kind of thing). He stomps the ground to cause all the chairs to slightly jump and he kicks like 12 of them in quick succession, all of them knocking into stuff and somehow magically start stacking as he backflips through the air, dodging each chair and for you blink, he's sitting on top of all 12 chairs with my beer. Of course, he'd make a slightly out of place, but ultimately on point cheesy one-liner.
Any chance of me getting any form of play that night no longer exists at that point.
Dante would just get all the ladies -.-

I'd rather go with New Dante, haha.

Get out.

No?

"No" isn't a question. Tis a statement.

"No?" Translation: "How about no?"
Sorry. Overestimated peoples comprehension skills :p

You could have meant anything.

If I type "Cake?" I could mean "would you like some cake?" or "Is there any cake?" or even "Did someone mention cake?"

"Cake?" on it's own means nothing.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#72pigboyPosted 12/2/2012 5:42:58 PM
pigboy posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Walk in with him.
Everyone looks at him.
Sit at the bar with him.
As she hands me the drink, he shoots his gun, the bullet ricochets off anything like 8 things, and ends up nicking the cup and sends it flying into the air (cause he can do that kind of thing). He stomps the ground to cause all the chairs to slightly jump and he kicks like 12 of them in quick succession, all of them knocking into stuff and somehow magically start stacking as he backflips through the air, dodging each chair and for you blink, he's sitting on top of all 12 chairs with my beer. Of course, he'd make a slightly out of place, but ultimately on point cheesy one-liner.
Any chance of getting any form of play that night no longer exists at that point.

Are you kidding? If I saw someone do that I'd give them all my numbers. That'd be more then enough to get you any kind of girl you wanted.

No, he is not kidding. Based on his past comments, he has the same personality of Dino. I am totally no surprise of his decision.

Birds of a feather flock together, right?! =)

I like both Dante's 0.o

lol, I am sure you do!
#73FatalX7Posted 12/2/2012 5:46:34 PM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
DuuuDe14 posted...
Walk in with him.
Everyone looks at him.
Sit at the bar with him.
Any chance of me getting any form of play that night no longer exists at that point.
Dante would just get all the ladies -.-

Get out.

No?

"No" isn't a question. Tis a statement.

It's a question if you add a question mark.

Go back to school.
#74HellFire-BahamuPosted 12/2/2012 5:58:41 PM
pigboy posted...
pigboy posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
Walk in with him.
Everyone looks at him.
Sit at the bar with him.
Any chance of getting any form of play that night no longer exists at that point.

Are you kidding? If I saw someone do that I'd give them all my numbers. That'd be more then enough to get you any kind of girl you wanted.

No, he is not kidding. Based on his past comments, he has the same personality of Dino. I am totally no surprise of his decision.

Birds of a feather flock together, right?! =)

I like both Dante's 0.o

lol, I am sure you do!

I've never indicated otherwise, but okay.
---
PSN: AlastorNEGATIVE