What do you think the next NT game will be?

#1Pesmerga255Posted 12/2/2012 5:15:46 AM
I think it'll be MgS: Metal Gear Solid. Konami will want NT after Rising bombs.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#2Yuji KaidoPosted 12/2/2012 5:18:48 AM
Final Fantasy.

Joke topics are fun !
---
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
"Death's embrace awaits !!!" - Evil Ryu
#3TheDromaderPosted 12/2/2012 5:19:15 AM
DmC2: Spardu rising revengeance solid
#4UnknownWinPosted 12/2/2012 5:21:25 AM
rE

Characters:

Leon with black hair
Jill became the the United States president
Barry is Albert Wesker father
Chris is a teen girl
Ashly is Chris's partner
Claire as Wesker's wife
Wesker and his wife are the main villains
#5DarkJaydragonPosted 12/2/2012 5:23:59 AM
I think they could actually do a good job with the Silent Hill series.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#6Pesmerga255(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 5:24:45 AM
DarkJaydragon posted...
I think they could actually do a good job with the Silent Hill series.

They can't do worse than the recent games.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#7pigboyPosted 12/2/2012 5:32:25 AM
You guys are all WRONG!!

NT & Nintendo had secretly made a deal already. Their next game will be SMS: Super Mario Sisters! It will be a 3D fighting game with an advance anti-violence control system build-in. Player must hold on to right trigger to do a left punch, or hold on to the left trigger to do the right punch vise versa!

The game will be made by the brand new Super Unreal engine. It will have a 28.88 fps but it will "feel" like 60 fps. Awesome right?!
#8UnknownWinPosted 12/2/2012 5:40:29 AM
pigboy posted...
You guys are all WRONG!!

NT & Nintendo had secretly made a deal already. Their next game will be SMS: Super Mario Sisters! It will be a 3D fighting game with an advance anti-violence control system build-in. Player must hold on to right trigger to do a left punch, or hold on to the left trigger to do the right punch vise versa!

The game will be made by the brand new Super Unreal engine. It will have a 28.88 fps but it will "feel" like 60 fps. Awesome right?!

No you just made that up. What i said confirmed by Tameem and NT. rE's going to be the best game ever. It'll be a stealth game but feels like a horror game!
#9StrelokPosted 12/2/2012 5:48:21 AM
And here I was thinking they'd work on h: Halo, now with Sergeant First Class in Phalanx armor, the buff AI Cortana and we'll face enemies like the Flood who are an ancient race of machines destined to take over the galaxy through negotiation.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#10pigboyPosted 12/2/2012 5:50:31 AM
UnknownWin posted...
pigboy posted...
You guys are all WRONG!!

No you just made that up. What i said confirmed by Tameem and NT. rE's going to be the best game ever. It'll be a stealth game but feels like a horror game!

No.......It cannnnnot be wrong! My information was confirmed by Tam-Tam's sister's boy friend's uncle's dog's care taker while she was doing shopping in Walmart!

I want my NT Super M Sister!! It will be soooooooooo cool!! XD