I have to thank the Antis, for ensuring this game's sales.

#11UnknownWinPosted 12/2/2012 9:17:37 AM
-It's for causal gamers
-It got hyped from the fans
-It got hated from the haters
-You don't need to play previous DMC to understand DmC storyline.

I hate to say this but this crap will sell well. 4 of my friends don't know about the DMC series and don't know a s*** about H&S. They saw a trailer for the demo on machinima channel (i think) and saw that it got high views and likes so they played the demo and they liked the game. I'm telling you guys.. My friends don't know a s*** about DMC and H&S and even worse they're call of duty players. I'll try to look for the last trailer on machinima channel and post it here.

I hate to say that we the haters somehow made this game more popular than the original DMC :/. It starts getting more new fans every day.
#12Phantom_Opera_GPosted 12/2/2012 9:30:36 AM
*sits in Dante's chair*

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m701ufU1e01rav2p1o1_1280.jpg
---
Holy Diver You're the star of the masquerade
No need to look so afraid
#13Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 9:31:27 AM
^You say that like it's a bad thing.

You mean to tell me some people actually play and enjoy video games D:
---
"All I'm hearing is that Dragon Jesus was a pirate." ~ BluBlue4
PSN: MobileFlame
#14KyryloPosted 12/2/2012 9:33:03 AM
Well, I can only say I won't buy NT games as new never again. So good luck to them hold their own, once Capcom gets rid of them.
#15FNP88Posted 12/2/2012 9:33:15 AM
I think you guys might be right, but also the demo certainly played a part. It has a good rating on psn, a majority of the people who tryed it liked it.
#16DarkSymbiotePosted 12/2/2012 9:34:21 AM(edited)
Taizuku posted...

Some people play because some games are good. Others play because its trailer got high views. Besides, they are COD players. Their taste doesn't matter.
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn
#17FNP88Posted 12/2/2012 9:38:17 AM(edited)
DarkSymbiote posted...
Taizuku posted...

Some people play because some games are good. Others play because its trailer got high views. Besides, they are COD players. Their taste doesn't matter.

It's excuse after excuse with you guys. Why can't it just be that some people enjoy the game, cause it's good in its own right. I agree it isn't quite as in depth combat wise as DMC3/4, 30fps, and no lock on(kind of getting used to that now). To a lot of people those things don't make it a terrible game.
#18shatterstarPosted 12/2/2012 9:40:03 AM
I completely agree with you TC.

What I don't understand is, if you hate this game so much, why even bother playing it. Also if you hate Capcom for what they did to your beloved franchise, why allow them to continue to take your money by buying the DMC the half ass HD collection.

It's clearly an attempt to get money from the hardcore fanbase that aren't going to purchase DmC.

That DMC HD Collection was complete rush job and you lots ate that crap up like a hobo at a soup kitchen. They took advantage of all the raging fans criticism and hatred towards DmC and made profit off of it.

They also took the fan favorite character in the DMC universe and the one character that fans would rather play more than Dante and placed him in his own separate campaign. But! Here's the catch, you either pre-order it which means buy it and get it free or pay for it.

Once again Capcom will get your money either way. They're a bunch of clever bastards aren't they...lol. They've been playing you lots like a guitar since that very start.
#19UnknownWinPosted 12/2/2012 9:41:05 AM
here's the demo trailer on machinima
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF1DRz1OXB4

I wish it had negative comments and dislikes, so there's no new fans for DmCrap. But machinima subscribers are 70% causal gamers and cod players. Don't tell me they aren't.. Or how the hell this video have a bunch of likes and good comments about the game :/
#20HellFire-BahamuPosted 12/2/2012 9:47:35 AM
There's a lot of pros on these boards.
And Capcom does pretty well with advertising.
Let alone publicity. Though, that's coming from experience with their fighting games and anything Resident Evil.
But game sites are advertising the game and it's getting advertised on Facebook, so I'm honestly pretty sure this game will atleast sell decently, especially since it's gonna benefit from christmas money.
---
PSN: AlastorNEGATIVE