I have to thank the Antis, for ensuring this game's sales.

#171Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 7:46:20 AM
I would imagine COD didn't use as much as Halo did. Halo changes more than COD does each time. That makes sense. Thanks.
---
http://i.imgur.com/9eZGg.gif <---Mind****
PSN: MobileFlame
#172thissongagainPosted 12/3/2012 7:46:37 AM
AlexAdz posted...
thissongagain posted...
Taizuku posted...
thissongagain posted...
Taizuku posted...
Thank you, for the gorgeous Rebecca Black effect you have created.

Look towards DMC 2 sales, and you will have good idea of what this game is going to bring in.

Yeah. Keep telling yourself that and maybe one day it'll come true. This game is going to fly off shelves. Especially since most of the people saying "I'D NEVER BUY THIS" are definitely going to buy it.

Well that is pretty delusional thinking right their lol. No means yes? Any way this game has a divided fan base, bad reviews from freelance gaming sites, and players. On top of it competing with massive competition from games in similar genres (metal gear rising etc.). Not to mention this is being made by Ninja Theory a studio infamous for its lack luster financial returns, and forgettably easy titles.

To be fair DMC2 was Commercially successful. But this game is going up against better games on the horizon.

Right this game is probably going to break even, but I doubt Capcom is going to consider it a big enough success to ever make another one.
#173Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 7:48:08 AM
Capcom gives just about every game 2 tries before they call it quits.
---
#174AlexAdzPosted 12/3/2012 7:50:52 AM
Well, with the amount of money Ninja Theory, and Capcom put into this. If This game fails to reach 5 million, it's a failure in Capcom's eyes.
#175Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 7:52:41 AM
That's not true.

And like I said, they give just about every game 2 tries before they call it quits.
---
#176thissongagainPosted 12/3/2012 7:54:31 AM
Taizuku posted...
thissongagain posted...
Taizuku posted...
thissongagain posted...
Taizuku posted...
Thank you, for the gorgeous Rebecca Black effect you have created.

Look towards DMC 2 sales, and you will have good idea of what this game is going to bring in.

Yeah. Keep telling yourself that and maybe one day it'll come true. This game is going to fly off shelves. Especially since most of the people saying "I'D NEVER BUY THIS" are definitely going to buy it.

Well that is pretty delusional thinking right their lol. No means yes? Any way this game has a divided fan base, bad reviews from freelance gaming sites, and players. On top of it competing with massive competition from games in similar genres (metal gear rising etc.). Not to mention this is being made by Ninja Theory a studio infamous for its lack luster financial returns, and forgettably easy titles.

Bad reviews from freelancers? I'm sure the mainstream public gives a **** about them. MGR has just as much hate as this, GoW Ascension probably wont sell well (lol it will, but it doesn't even appeal to the same group of people even though it's th same genre that's what I'm getting at). AND this comes out first no? Right after Christmas. It's got everything kids nowadays think is great. Looks good, decent gameplay. It's going to sell well. Sorry.

Right god of war is the one that isn't going to do well....Right, and Metal gear rising that got hated on at first, and is now loved isn't going to do well... Right, and a obnoxious game that is basically a new IP disguising it self behind brand name of an actually good(but very tired) game series is going to clean house...

Look man I hate to break this to you as you obviously love this game, and I can understand you liking a new game despite what the writing on the wall says. Hell I have thrown in my love with a ton of games I thought where going to be awesome, and ended up slapped in the face by how amazingly bad they where. Still thats the way it breaks down sometimes, and this game probably isn't going to amount to much in game play, or sales.
#177AlexAdzPosted 12/3/2012 7:54:31 AM
Taizuku posted...
That's not true.

And like I said, they give just about every game 2 tries before they call it quits.

I'm not so sure though.
#178Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 8:00:22 AM

Right god of war is the one that isn't going to do well....Right, and Metal gear rising that got hated on at first, and is now loved isn't going to do well... Right, and a obnoxious game that is basically a new IP disguising it self behind brand name of an actually good(but very tired) game series is going to clean house...

Look man I hate to break this to you as you obviously love this game, and I can understand you liking a new game despite what the writing on the wall says. Hell I have thrown in my love with a ton of games I thought where going to be awesome, and ended up slapped in the face by how amazingly bad they where. Still thats the way it breaks down sometimes, and this game probably isn't going to amount to much in game play, or sales.

You clearly did not read what I said about GoW. MGR isn't loved by as many people as you'd like to think, and again doesn't even appeal to the same crowd of people.

If you honestly think this game isn't going to do well, you have NO clarity on the way marketing or demographics work. There is an entire generation of kids out there that don't even come to websites like this yet, kids that don't come to websites like this at all. People that don't mind the game. People that never plaeyd DMC. People that didn't like the old DmC. Dedicated Capcom fans. Dedicated Ninja Theory fans. Dedicated Action Adventure fans. People that find this game funny. People that like the art style. People that want to try an Action Adventure. People that just got Christmas money and are looking for something interesting to play. People that like games about government or demons. Yeah...this game is going to do just fine. Whether you want it to or not.
---
#179thissongagainPosted 12/3/2012 8:08:48 AM
Taizuku posted...

You clearly did not read what I said about GoW. MGR isn't loved by as many people as you'd like to think, and again doesn't even appeal to the same crowd of people.

If you honestly think this game isn't going to do well, you have NO clarity on the way marketing or demographics work. There is an entire generation of kids out there that don't even come to websites like this yet, kids that don't come to websites like this at all. People that don't mind the game. People that never plaeyd DMC. People that didn't like the old DmC. Dedicated Capcom fans. Dedicated Ninja Theory fans. Dedicated Action Adventure fans. People that find this game funny. People that like the art style. People that want to try an Action Adventure. People that just got Christmas money and are looking for something interesting to play. People that like games about government or demons. Yeah...this game is going to do just fine. Whether you want it to or not.

Well I have to admit I have never studied the art of fictional demographics, and what impact they have on game sales. I wonder what the elderly union of malcontents are going to rate this game. How about the anti Dub Step Movement they won't even touch any media that freaking has dub step in it.

Better yet I wonder what the regular gaming community is going to think of this game that haven't even bothered to look at a single thing about it, since the first trailer. Because they where so turned off by it.
#180Junta_JastPosted 12/3/2012 8:13:18 AM
Taizuku posted...
That's not true.

Megaman
---
http://tinyurl.com/a2ahlju <--- My one true waifu, now and forever! My heart has settled, and shall wander no more! Aigis <3