I have to thank the Antis, for ensuring this game's sales.

#21FNP88Posted 12/2/2012 9:49:31 AM
UnknownWin posted...
here's the demo trailer on machinima
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF1DRz1OXB4

I wish it had negative comments and dislikes, so there's no new fans for DmCrap. But machinima subscribers are 70% causal gamers and cod players. Don't tell me they aren't.. Or how the hell this video have a bunch of likes and good comments about the game :/

Some good excuses you guys got there. "Oh someone likes this game, they must be a casual or COD player". I'm not into FPS games at all, but hating on COD is just stupid. Just like this game, you don't have to play it. I have actually never purchased a COD game, only FPS i got this gen was Bioshock(it was pretty good). I bet almost all the people who complain about COD fans used to play COD, or play other FPS.
#22megamaticsPosted 12/2/2012 9:49:33 AM
Rebecca Black is not successful...She just got a lot of page views because she was so bad.
---
GamerTag: RaymondMic/OptimusMega PSN: Optimus Mega
SteamProfile: Megamatics
#23HellFire-BahamuPosted 12/2/2012 9:52:18 AM
She ended up becoming successful because of all the bad publicity.
She has her own label now and is technically famous.
All the hate made her popular.
---
PSN: AlastorNEGATIVE
#24DarkSymbiotePosted 12/2/2012 9:54:19 AM
FNP88 posted...
DarkSymbiote posted...
Taizuku posted...
^You say that like it's a bad thing.

You mean to tell me some people actually play and enjoy video games D:

Some people play because some games are good. Others play because its trailer got high views. Besides, they are COD players. Their taste doesn't matter.

It's excuse after excuse with you guys. Why can't it just be that some people enjoy the game, cause it's good in its own right. I agree it isn't quite as in depth combat wise as DMC3/4, 30fps, and no lock on(kind of getting used to that now). To a lot of people those things don't make it a terrible game.

You can enjoy this as soon as it gets a name change.
---
My Resident Evil 6 Review| My XCOM: Enemy Unknown Review
http://bitly.com/Z2CT6n | http://bit.ly/RJGjrn
#25UnknownWinPosted 12/2/2012 9:54:43 AM
Taizuku posted...

Yeah, It's bad.. I'm not saying the game is great because it keep getting more fans. I just hate how it's an awful H&S game and it keep getting bigger fanbase from the new fans. I can't believe this is Ninja Thoery plan :/.

Everyone wondering why did they made the game so easy as a H&S and a DMC game. It's laughably easy. Ninja Theory made the game like this so it gets attention from the people who don't know how to play Hack and Slash games... Casual gamers. Such a cheap way trying to make this game success to be honest.
#26HellFire-BahamuPosted 12/2/2012 10:01:02 AM
UnknownWin posted...
Taizuku posted...

Yeah, It's bad.. I'm not saying the game is great because it keep getting more fans. I just hate how it's an awful H&S game and it keep getting bigger fanbase from the new fans. I can't believe this is Ninja Thoery plan :/.

Everyone wondering why did they made the game so easy as a H&S and a DMC game. It's laughably easy. Ninja Theory made the game like this so it gets attention from the people who don't know how to play Hack and Slash games... Casual gamers. Such a cheap way trying to make this game success to be honest.

Except it's not some cheap ploy. This has been happening for 6-7 years now and you're acting like NT is the first company to do it. Every company has been shifting the orientation of their games to invite new gamers, be they from other fanbases or casual, to play their games. They said from like Day 1 that they wanted this game to appeal to a wider audience, which includes casuals.
And every preview for the game has said the game increases difficulty drastically after the first few stages.
---
#27Pesmerga255Posted 12/2/2012 10:02:14 AM
And every preview for the game has said the game increases difficulty drastically after the first few stages.

That'll need to be seen to be believed. You can't trust anything NT say.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#28HellFire-BahamuPosted 12/2/2012 10:03:13 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...

Ninja Theory wasn't the ones that said that.
IGN, Siliconera, and Destructoid said that.
---
#29vhunter14Posted 12/2/2012 10:03:15 AM
Videogame publicity =/= celebrity and singing publicity. Two vastly opposite groups there.
---
Official Nemesis Of the UMVC3 Board...S.T.A.R.S.
#30Pesmerga255Posted 12/2/2012 10:04:00 AM
HellFire-Bahamu posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

Ninja Theory wasn't the ones that said that.
IGN, Siliconera, and Destructoid said that.

IGN isn't to be trusted. Look at their God Hand review.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!