I have to thank the Antis, for ensuring this game's sales.

#211thissongagainPosted 12/3/2012 8:14:02 AM
Taizuku posted...
Yeah, and I said that logically, if you don't like something, you'd attempt to spend as little time near it as possible.

This appears to be a bit too logical for people to catch on to.

Unless you use to like the series, and now are talking about the negative direction it has taken. Once again this forum is not some sore of DMC appreciation society, or DmC fan club. Its for people who want to talk about the game for ANY REASON.
#212Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 8:15:32 AM
Ether101 posted...
Taizuku posted...
Yeah, and I said that logically, if you don't like something, you'd attempt to spend as little time near it as possible.

By your logic then cops love crime.

They probably do, that's what gets them their paychecks. They're paid to deal with crime. They don't even fit the analogy. If they weren't police officers, I highly doubt they'd walk around looking for murderers and rapists.
---
http://i.imgur.com/9eZGg.gif <---Mind****
PSN: MobileFlame
#213Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 8:16:05 AM
thissongagain posted...
Taizuku posted...

Unless you use to like the series, and now are talking about the negative direction it has taken. Once again this forum is not some sore of DMC appreciation society, or DmC fan club. Its for people who want to talk about the game for ANY REASON.

For 3 years. Really?

I'm sorry, that's unnecessary and juvenile.
---
#214Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 8:17:24 AM
Malus_X6 posted...
That's why RE, DMC, DR, LP, and other franchises are all dead, and MMX ended at 5.

Is there a reason you're forgetting X6 through X8?

*WOOSH*
---
#215fifinamboPosted 12/3/2012 8:34:39 AM
Taizuku posted...
thissongagain posted...
Taizuku posted...

For 3 years. Really?

What are you? The time police? People have different reasons to be interested in following this game board. I personally just want to know what's going to happen to the OG series...
---
Yes I think we`ve got a problem. So much for the afterglow.
#216Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 8:39:33 AM
fifinambo posted...
Taizuku posted...
thissongagain posted...
Taizuku posted...

For 3 years. Really?

What are you? The time police? People have different reasons to be interested in following this game board. I personally just want to know what's going to happen to the OG series...

Why don't you just wait until something is actually said by Capcom about the original series then? Or does that take too many brain cells?
---
#217DarkJaydragonPosted 12/3/2012 8:39:49 AM
fifinambo posted...
Taizuku posted...
thissongagain posted...
Taizuku posted...

For 3 years. Really?

You could do that on the dmc 4 or HD collection board.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#218Hvv0l24n9Posted 12/3/2012 8:40:22 AM
Malus_X6 posted...
That's why RE, DMC, DR, LP, and other franchises are all dead, and MMX ended at 5.

Guess who had nothing to do with X6.
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?
#219SlaveBladePosted 12/3/2012 9:17:35 AM
Hvv0l24n9 posted...
Malus_X6 posted...

Guess who had nothing to do with X6.

X6 and X8 are among my favorites :<
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#220fifinamboPosted 12/3/2012 9:38:21 AM
Taizuku posted...
fifinambo posted...
Taizuku posted...
thissongagain posted...
Taizuku posted...

For 3 years. Really?

Why don't you just wait until something is actually said by Capcom about the original series then? Or does that take too many brain cells?

And you actually have the nerve to say that pros are the attackers here. Obviously, this board is more active.
---
Yes I think we`ve got a problem. So much for the afterglow.