I have to thank the Antis, for ensuring this game's sales.

#31Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 9:05:19 AM
UnknownWin posted...
Taizuku posted...
^You say that like it's a bad thing.

You mean to tell me some people actually play and enjoy video games D:

Yeah, It's bad.. I'm not saying the game is great because it keep getting more fans. I just hate how it's an awful H&S game and it keep getting bigger fanbase from the new fans. I can't believe this is Ninja Thoery plan :/.

Everyone wondering why did they made the game so easy as a H&S and a DMC game. It's laughably easy. Ninja Theory made the game like this so it gets attention from the people who don't know how to play Hack and Slash games... Casual gamers. Such a cheap way trying to make this game success to be honest.

Seriously what is this crap about difficulty, when have H&S games ever truly been hard? DMC was only ever hard if you were doing big flashy combos (Which are not required to beat the game). If you played smart, it was a breeze, even on DMD, all you had to do was not get hit, that's not very difficult seeing as your character can jump 30 feet in the air, basically fly, teleport, run faster than all enemies, dodge, block, parry, etc. H&S games have always been easy, the higher difficulties have always just been based around, "Okay let's give this enemy 1 new attack (MAYBE), make them more aggressive (MAYBE), and then DOUBLE the damage they do" That's artificial difficulty. It adds no real difficulty unless you have issues with getting hit.

They do the same thing in FG except the FGC knows this, and has known it for years. Higher difficulty AI just predicts your movements. It's the same with H&S.
---
"All I'm hearing is that Dragon Jesus was a pirate." ~ BluBlue4
PSN: MobileFlame
#32HellFire-BahamuPosted 12/2/2012 9:05:23 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
HellFire-Bahamu posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
And every preview for the game has said the game increases difficulty drastically after the first few stages.

That'll need to be seen to be believed. You can't trust anything NT say.

Ninja Theory wasn't the ones that said that.
IGN, Siliconera, and Destructoid said that.

IGN isn't to be trusted. Look at their God Hand review.

Oh boohoo.
Now you're just being cynical.
Of course you have to take everything a website with a grain of salt, but atleast register that it's been said by multiple sources.
---
PSN: AlastorNEGATIVE
#33Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 9:06:21 AM
vhunter14 posted...
Videogame publicity =/= celebrity and singing publicity. Two vastly opposite groups there.

Name a game.
---
#34TheDromaderPosted 12/2/2012 9:07:01 AM
I have to agree, but for no other reason then because of comparing DmC to Rebecca Black.
#35HellFire-BahamuPosted 12/2/2012 9:09:17 AM
Taizuku posted...
UnknownWin posted...
Taizuku posted...

Yeah, It's bad.. I'm not saying the game is great because it keep getting more fans. I just hate how it's an awful H&S game and it keep getting bigger fanbase from the new fans. I can't believe this is Ninja Thoery plan :/.

Everyone wondering why did they made the game so easy as a H&S and a DMC game. It's laughably easy. Ninja Theory made the game like this so it gets attention from the people who don't know how to play Hack and Slash games... Casual gamers. Such a cheap way trying to make this game success to be honest.

Seriously what is this crap about difficulty, when have H&S games ever truly been hard? DMC was only ever hard if you were doing big flashy combos (Which are not required to beat the game). If you played smart, it was a breeze, even on DMD, all you had to do was not get hit, that's not very difficult seeing as your character can jump 30 feet in the air, basically fly, teleport, run faster than all enemies, dodge, block, parry, etc. H&S games have always been easy, the higher difficulties have always just been based around, "Okay let's give this enemy 1 new attack (MAYBE), make them more aggressive (MAYBE), and then DOUBLE the damage they do" That's artificial difficulty. It adds no real difficulty unless you have issues with getting hit.

They do the same thing in FG except the FGC knows this, and has known it for years. Higher difficulty AI just predicts your movements. It's the same with H&S.

Unless people have been playing different DMC games than you and me all these years, that's exactly on point.
---
#36FNP88Posted 12/2/2012 9:11:27 AM
UnknownWin posted...
Taizuku posted...

It has a mode where enemies have full health and you die in a single hit, yea let me know when you beat that. I'm sure since it is so easy you will have no problem getting to the top of the leaderboards. You are judging the difficulty COMPLETELY based off the demo, demos always tend to be a lot easier then the actual game. Plus being a fan of Demon's/Dark Souls, i can attest that a lot of people dislike extreme difficulty. This game could have been aimed at a much more casual audience. It's combat is more casual then DMC&Bayonetta, but quite a bit more complex then pretty much any other H&S recently.
#37Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 9:13:38 AM
FNP88 posted...
UnknownWin posted...
Taizuku posted...

It has a mode where enemies have full health and you die in a single hit, yea let me know when you beat that. I'm sure since it is so easy you will have no problem getting to the top of the leaderboards. You are judging the difficulty COMPLETELY based off the demo, demos always tend to be a lot easier then the actual game. Plus being a fan of Demon's/Dark Souls, i can attest that a lot of people dislike extreme difficulty. This game could have been aimed at a much more casual audience. It's combat is more casual then DMC&Bayonetta, but quite a bit more complex then pretty much any other H&S recently.

Inb4DemonSoulsisn'thardwhenyou'reusedtoit.

Aka "This game isn't hard when you don't suck at it anymore.
---
#38RichterB17Posted 12/2/2012 9:15:27 AM(edited)
Taizuku posted...
Ever heard the saying, "There's no such thing as bad publicity."

Everyone knows this board is the only place gamers exist.

Yeah that never works. Especially when it's for a $60 game.
---
"The shadows betray you because they belong to me!" - Bane
#39Taizuku(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 9:16:02 AM
RichterB17 posted...
Taizuku posted...
Ever heard the saying, "There's no such thing as bad publicity."

Everyone knows this board is the only place gamers exist.

Yeah that never works. Especially when it's for a $60 game.

Name a game.
---
#40HellFire-BahamuPosted 12/2/2012 9:18:30 AM
Final Fantasy XIII-2 got pretty raged on for now not being anything else possible.
Still sold like hotcakes.
---