Played the demo

#21m100t8sPosted 12/2/2012 11:33:19 AM
Kira0987 posted...
Kira0987 posted...
m100t8s posted...
Don said in the live Q&A that you can upgrade Ebony & Ivory. And also for those who says DT in DmC is useless, You can upgrade it too so it last longer.

They were right. They won't fix anything. There's nothing broken to fix. You can make Ebony & Ivory more powerful by upgrading them.

I hope you enjoy the game when it comes out TC.

Don is one of Ninja Theory developers. There was a live Q&A for DmC yesterday for those who don't know.

Isn't his name "Dom?"

Wait... His name IS Dom O_o , My bad.
#22shatterstarPosted 12/2/2012 11:37:00 AM
FNP88 posted...
TrueWhiteBeast posted...
I never used guns as a main damage dealer, but I would prefer it if they were more then just a link to continue your combo.

That being said, if you can upgrade them to where the damage is at least somewhat significant then I'm satisfied.

On a side note, I'm loving the grapple mechanics more and more as I start to intergrate them into my combos.

Me too! It is a lot more fun then playing as Nero in DMC4 in my opinion, it is like an improved Nero with some of Dantes classic movies. Plus once we get the full game you can unlock even more moves for each weapon. The games combos will have a lot more variety then a lot of the haters are willing to admit i think.

Yeah.

They act like they don't see the upgrade menu for Rebellion guns.
#23Kira0987Posted 12/2/2012 3:09:08 PM
shatterstar posted...
FNP88 posted...
TrueWhiteBeast posted...
I never used guns as a main damage dealer, but I would prefer it if they were more then just a link to continue your combo.

That being said, if you can upgrade them to where the damage is at least somewhat significant then I'm satisfied.

On a side note, I'm loving the grapple mechanics more and more as I start to intergrate them into my combos.

Me too! It is a lot more fun then playing as Nero in DMC4 in my opinion, it is like an improved Nero with some of Dantes classic movies. Plus once we get the full game you can unlock even more moves for each weapon. The games combos will have a lot more variety then a lot of the haters are willing to admit i think.

Yeah.

They act like they don't see the upgrade menu for Rebellion guns.

I think most people, as well as myself are just worried the upgrades won't make much of a difference since they are starting out so weak. And if that is the case, it will basically make one of my favorite parts of DMC useless.
---
Soul of the lost withdrawn from its vessel, let strength be granted so the world might be mended.
PSN - Makohazard