I want an Assault rifle

#1ninjainthetreesPosted 12/2/2012 2:02:40 PM
I dont care anymore - i want one in this game, and a sub machine gun, and an automatic shotgun. IT DOESNT MAKE IT A SHOOTER its just more options for projectile combat.

Its like in the SILENT HILL games - I get SO EXCITED when i find a gun; even though the guns in silent hill are completely USELESS and you'll mainly be running away from 90% of the enemies - I still get all giddy with joy when i find a gun in those games -

THIS IS THE THING; i just love finding guns now - i wish in life you could just wonder around town and find guns lying around - i dont care if theres no bullets - i just want the JOY of finding a weapon.

Also i want supernatural guns like Artemis from DMC3 -

Honestly this game looks good - it lacks that unique Japanese COOL but its got a whole different flava to savour - yum yum ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

so MORE GUNS PLEASE - dont even get me started on melee - I NEED NEVAN TYPE WEAPON somthin CRAZY to set the SCREEN ON FIRE you know?
#2chaotix247Posted 12/2/2012 2:06:54 PM
DMC1 at first used to have Assault Rifles. And DMC2 had a submachine gun, it doesn't really work out with that...
---
I am so DAMN pissed at Capcom yet I shell out money like an idiot anyway.
Currently Playing - RE6, Black Ops 2, RE4, DMCHD, RECVX
#3Pesmerga255Posted 12/2/2012 2:07:08 PM
Play DMC2 if you want to play a gun based DMC-like game.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#4FNP88Posted 12/2/2012 2:12:38 PM
I agree, i do think what they have shown so far is cool but nothing quite as cool as nevan,artemis, or kalina.
#5ninjainthetrees(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 2:18:44 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...

DMC 2 was BORING it had no depth in the combat that 3 had - i stopped playing after the helicopter boss thing - i was crying from the tears of boredom from my massive YAWNS- im spoilt by 3 now - i cant play DMC 2 without cutting myself to make it exciting -

I KNOW it had mp5s sub machine guns or whatever but the entrie game was YAWN and WHY?just WHY? WHY? WHY make it so dull? HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?

Anyway, more weapons please in dmc reboot.
#6Pesmerga255Posted 12/2/2012 2:30:23 PM
What are you talking about? 2 is easily the best in the series. Try spending some time playing it. It gets a LOT better after the helicopter fight.
---
#7FireMage7777Posted 12/2/2012 2:31:53 PM
ninjainthetrees posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

DMC 2 was BORING it had no depth in the combat that 3 had - i stopped playing after the helicopter boss thing - i was crying from the tears of boredom from my massive YAWNS- im spoilt by 3 now - i cant play DMC 2 without cutting myself to make it exciting -

I KNOW it had mp5s sub machine guns or whatever but the entrie game was YAWN and WHY?just WHY? WHY? WHY make it so dull? HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?

Two firearms, two angel weapons, two demon weapons, and Rebellion is all you get
---
This is a "boss" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmIldyRCOkA&feature=youtube_gdata_player
#8Pesmerga255Posted 12/2/2012 2:33:23 PM
FireMage7777 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

Two firearms, two angel weapons, two demon weapons, and Rebellion is all you get

3 firearms actually. You get E%I, the Shotgun and some other weapon called Kablooey.
---
#9FireMage7777Posted 12/2/2012 2:40:31 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

3 firearms actually. You get E%I, the Shotgun and some other weapon called Kablooey.

Oh yeah the Revenant, insignificant enough to forget it
---
This is a "boss" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmIldyRCOkA&feature=youtube_gdata_player
#10ninjainthetrees(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 2:41:35 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
FireMage7777 posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...

WAIT WAIT - no NO tell me your joking....

I'm going to thorougly research this - HELL NO
3 firearms? NO supernatural gun? 5 melee weapons only? NO NO NO
IM googleing the spank out of this game now - they better have more weapons.....

Please tell me one of the weapons is a chainsaw - the enemies get a chainsaw, why cant Dante? HELL NO WITH THIS. i might still get this game maybe.