So, how many days after release do you think we'll know the whole story?

#11KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 12/2/2012 11:01:08 PM
AkumaRyuKen posted...
Games usually leak the Friday before they're released so spoilers will probably start showing up later that night.

^This. Plus it's not like this is a long game...
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#12Shinra-Army(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 3:54:47 AM
DarkSymbiote posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
A few days. People will get it early and reveal it online. Whining and defending from both sides will then commence.

10 bucks says there really is a Dino Vergil.

What? The brothers merge?

SPOILERS FOR DmC DLC OMFG
---
WRRYYYYers posted...
I am a former Spetsnaz operative and I have killed a taekwondo master before.
#13Malus_X6Posted 12/3/2012 8:10:30 AM
If that whole time machine bull is true, then I'm going to suit up like the Tenth Doctor and kick some Ninja Theory ass.
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#14FNP88Posted 12/3/2012 8:35:34 AM(edited)
I'm a going to play and most likely enjoy the game, but i have a strong feeling i know at least one of the major plot points.

Basically i think Vergil will recruit Dante for his cause(to achieve more power for himself). Dante will learn something important, and start to question his allegiance with Vergil. That scene where Kat is shot in the trailer, i think it will actually be Vergil that shoots her from a distance. Then try to use that to control Dante and focus his hatred on the Demons/Mandus. Then Dante will eventually find out, they fight. If you payed attention to all the trailers, it wasn't hard to come to that conclusion.

I very much doubt we will see a T-Rex Vergil.
#15pyro_buntaPosted 12/3/2012 9:13:01 AM
During release day.

The game's short. Someone will try playing on the easiest difficulty for an easy game for the sake of spoiling the story to the internet. Most likely /v/ would be the fastest to get info on since they'll most likely pirate or post the story really quickly. The antis here wouldn't give a **** buying it day one anyway, and I doubt the pros will try to speedrun it.
---
...if you know what I mean