ITT: We replace Donte with other characters in the "**** YOU" scene

#11caffiend7Posted 12/3/2012 1:17:36 AM
Nofumasa posted...
Dante: *walking into the scene* Ah, the smell of adventure... *swings fist*

Dante: So you must be the Secret Ingredient. Must be one hell of a recipe!

Poison: WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?

Dante: Oh! Of course, forgive-- my improper introduction *bows like a gentlemen*. I'm here to take out... *presents Poison* the trash!

Poison: WHO THE **** ARE YOUUUUU!!! BLERGAGAGAGUGHG!!

*Dante literally waltz dances through, evading Poison's vomit*

Dante: My name by the way, is Dante, your's truly *bows again* and what might be this exquisite ingredient's name be *fabulous pose*

Poison: **** YO--

*Dante shoots Ivory at Poison, silencing her*

Dante: Now now, we don't want trash, talking all over when one hell of a party is going to begin!

*Dante grabs Rebellion, slams it on the floor and leans to it in a relaxing pose*

Dante: Come on! *left hand waves at Poison*

[Battle theme ensues]

This is Shakespeare at it's best.

Now do Wiggum
---
"I will teach you the way true kings fight"
#12TearsfoUniversePosted 12/3/2012 1:19:03 AM
Anon: . . .

Poison: WHO THE **** ARE YOUUU!?

Poison: PROGRAM?!?!? ALSO REFERRED AS MONITOR CREATED BY KEVIN FLYNN!?

Poison: KILL ME!? I'M TWELVE HUNDRED YEARS OOOOOLLLD!!!

Poison: **** YOU!!

Anon: !!!

Poison: **** YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! BLERGAUGAAAGHRAGHEAGHG!!!
---
Can't keep a good man down
Proud member of the MechWarrior Online Beta
#13ShadowZero007Posted 12/3/2012 1:19:41 AM
Shinji from Evangelion.
---
In my restless dreams I see that town...
#14VolcanoBoulderPosted 12/3/2012 1:28:28 AM(edited)
Mario: Here we go! *appears from the shadows*

Mario: It's-a me, Mario!

Poison: MARIO!? BASTARD SON OF KAMMY KOOPA, AND THE LEGENDARY PLUMBEEEEERRRRRRRR!?

Mario: Mama mia!

Poison: YOU CAN'T KILL ME! I'M TWELVE HUNDRED YEARS OOOOOLLLD!!!

Mario: Okey dokey!

Poison: **** YOU!!

Mario: Let's-a go!

Poison: **** YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! BLERGAUGAAAGHRAGHEAGHG!!!

[SMB dubstep remix increases in volume]
#15KeJo6Posted 12/3/2012 1:24:31 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w9cY3fjCcY
---
Do not delude yourself, wretched fool!
PSN: KeJo13
#16RayconPosted 12/3/2012 1:25:03 AM
Kaine: So you must be the Secret Ingredient...

Kaine: It doesn't matter. What does is I'm here to beat the ever-living **** out of you!

Poison: Y-You what?

Kaine: But you can call me Kaine, you rotten ***-wipe! Which is what you're gonna be craving once I rip it straight out of that ******** you call a mouth!

Poison: Wait... what now?

Kaine: You heard me! Now are you ready for the ass kicking of your ****ing life you ****ing *** ****!

Poison: Um, well **** YOU!!

Kaine: Is that the best you got? I'm gonna rip your ****ing eyes right out of their sockets, feed them up your **** hole, after taking my time to tear every ****ing limb from your ****-covered body, you ****ing *** dump!

Poison: Wow, just... ****, I got nothing on that. Wow, just... wow. You know what? I think I'm just going to throw in the towel on this one. You obviously have this covered.

Kaine: Where do you think you're going you ***** *** piece of ****! I'm not done with you! Just wait until I get my hands on your **** you ****ing **** sucker!
---
"'Devil May Cry' reboot to run at 30FPS but feel like 60FPS"- Ninja Theory
Hahaha, I'll only pay $30 but it will feel like $60!- Flareth
#17Hiryuu_TsurugiPosted 12/3/2012 1:28:03 AM
Raycon posted...

Kaine: It doesn't matter. What does is I'm here to beat the ever-living **** out of you!

Kaine: But you can call me Kaine, you rotten ***-wipe! Which is what you're gonna be craving once I rip it straight out of that ******** you call a mouth!

Kaine: You heard me! Now are you ready for the ass kicking of your ****ing life you ****ing *** ****!

Kaine: Is that the best you got? I'm gonna rip your ****ing eyes right out of their sockets, feed them up your **** hole, after taking my time to tear every ****ing limb from your ****-covered body, you ****ing *** dump!

Poison: Wow, just... ****, I got nothing on that. Wow, just... wow. You know what? I think I'm just going to throw in the towel on this one. You obviously have this covered.

Kaine: Where do you think you're going you ***** *** piece of ****! I'm not done with you! Just wait until I get my hands on your **** you ****ing **** sucker!

Nier was such an amazing game...
---
GT: FroznLockz, PSN: SpectreAlpha
"Tatakai no naka ni, kotai wo aru."
#18RayconPosted 12/3/2012 1:28:36 AM
Hiryuu_Tsurugi posted...
Raycon posted...

Nier was such an amazing game...

Nier just can't get nearly enough love.
---
Ha.
#19FireMage7777Posted 12/3/2012 1:29:42 AM
ShadowZero007 posted...
Shinji from Evangelion.

I second this
---
This is a "boss" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmIldyRCOkA&feature=youtube_gdata_player
#20Nofumasa(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 1:35:46 AM
Edited my post a bit. I missed some lines.
---
I am Nofumasa Baba.
Brother of Nobufasa Baba.