ITT: We replace Donte with other characters in the "**** YOU" scene

#141SasukefirePosted 12/8/2012 8:30:24 PM
Pesmerga255 posted...
There's a distinct lack of realism in this topic. Tameem would be disappoint.

I don't want any trouble, pal.
---
I'm your prom date, you ugly sack of ****.
#142Pesmerga255Posted 12/8/2012 8:31:40 PM
Sasukefire posted...
Pesmerga255 posted...
There's a distinct lack of realism in this topic. Tameem would be disappoint.

I don't want any trouble, pal.

Then keep walking. You don't **** with a god.
---
I JUST KEEP BURNNING LOVE!
#143MrStarkillerPosted 12/8/2012 9:35:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZS2p9ewBvM
#144SasukefirePosted 12/8/2012 10:05:41 PM
MrStarkiller posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZS2p9ewBvM

Nyanners led me to that video before.
---
I'm your prom date, you ugly sack of ****.
#145CharactdurrPosted 12/9/2012 9:28:52 AM
I'll do Metalocalypse

Skwissgar: Wows, dis place is pretty metal. Who's is dat's bug lady over dere?

Poison: Who are you?

Skwissgar: Wait, so's you'res nots one of my groupies?

Poison: Who the F *guitar riff* are you!?

Skwissgar: I am's Skwissgar? From die band, DeathKlok? Die lead's guitarist? Are you sure you don'ts wants my di *guitar riff*?

Poison: Skwissgar!? From Sweeden? The son of a Norse God? And that human whooooooooore!?

Skwissgar: Hey, I's did not's insult's your's mom's, so don't insult's mine! Take's it back!

Poison: Kill me? You can't kill me, I'm 12,000 years old!

Skwissgar: Wow's, I've's never hads sex with 12,000 years old woman before, are's you sure you're nots a groupie?

Poison: F *guitar riff* You!

Skwissgar: Yeah, let's F *guitar riff*

Poison: F *guitar riff* Youuuuuuu! *barfs*
---
PSN: MarkoKri
#146thegreatcthulhuPosted 12/9/2012 4:41:12 PM
...... I guess it's slightly appropriate since Ken's Rage 2 is coming out soon:

::Poison stares off into space mindlessly until suddenly, out of nowhere, a foot comes flying into her face, accompanied by a seemingly familiar warcry::

????: WATAAAAA!!!!

Poison: WHO ARE YO- ::Poison stops mid-sentence as electricity erupts from where the foot made impact with her face. She blinks and feels a sudden sting of pain burst through her entire body::

Poison: AHHHHHHHGGGHH!!! ...... WHO THE $#!* ARE YOU!? BLURAGGHAGHAGHAGAGH!!!

???? : ::Stares stoically at Poison, cracks knuckles:: Ken.

Poison: KEN?! KEN?! ::peers oddly at "Ken" and then it dawns on her as to who she is speaking with:: .... KENSHIRO?! THE SUCCESSOR TO HOKUTO SHINKEN AND THE LOVER OF THAT WHORE YURI- ::Poison again, stops mid sentence and then suddenly screams out in pain as a lump of flesh suddenly bubbles up and explodes on her back. A geyser of blood then erupts out of her back::

Poison: WHAT THE %)$& DID YOU DO TO ME?!! BLARGGGGAUGAHGA!!!

Kenshiro: I struck your Dankyochuketsu. You have three seconds to live. ::stares narrowly at Poison and then begins to turn around and walk away::

Poison: KILL ME!? I'M OVER TWELVE HUNDRED YEARS OOOOOLLLD!!!

Kenshiro: ::stops walking and peers back over his shoulder at Poison:: You are already dead.

Poison: **** YOU- ::Poison's eyes suddenly bulge out and she looks like she is about to make the biggest vomit she has ever made in her 12,000 year old life. Her entire body then starts to bubble up violently and subsequently explodes in a violent array of blood, puke and organs::
---
"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."
#147CharactdurrPosted 12/10/2012 8:14:57 AM
thegreatcthulhu posted...
...... I guess it's slightly appropriate since Ken's Rage 2 is coming out soon:

::Poison stares off into space mindlessly until suddenly, out of nowhere, a foot comes flying into her face, accompanied by a seemingly familiar warcry::

????: WATAAAAA!!!!

Poison: WHO ARE YO- ::Poison stops mid-sentence as electricity erupts from where the foot made impact with her face. She blinks and feels a sudden sting of pain burst through her entire body::

Poison: AHHHHHHHGGGHH!!! ...... WHO THE $#!* ARE YOU!? BLURAGGHAGHAGHAGAGH!!!

???? : ::Stares stoically at Poison, cracks knuckles:: Ken.

Poison: KEN?! KEN?! ::peers oddly at "Ken" and then it dawns on her as to who she is speaking with:: .... KENSHIRO?! THE SUCCESSOR TO HOKUTO SHINKEN AND THE LOVER OF THAT WHORE YURI- ::Poison again, stops mid sentence and then suddenly screams out in pain as a lump of flesh suddenly bubbles up and explodes on her back. A geyser of blood then erupts out of her back::

Poison: WHAT THE %)$& DID YOU DO TO ME?!! BLARGGGGAUGAHGA!!!

Kenshiro: I struck your Dankyochuketsu. You have three seconds to live. ::stares narrowly at Poison and then begins to turn around and walk away::

Poison: KILL ME!? I'M OVER TWELVE HUNDRED YEARS OOOOOLLLD!!!

Kenshiro: ::stops walking and peers back over his shoulder at Poison:: You are already dead.

Poison: **** YOU- ::Poison's eyes suddenly bulge out and she looks like she is about to make the biggest vomit she has ever made in her 12,000 year old life. Her entire body then starts to bubble up violently and subsequently explodes in a violent array of blood, puke and organs::

Awesome
---
PSN: MarkoKri
#148SasukefirePosted 12/12/2012 11:37:15 AM
bumpga
---
http://i.imgur.com/pYU5y.jpg
#149snake_dante44Posted 12/12/2012 2:35:57 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#150snake_dante44Posted 12/12/2012 2:53:05 PM
Helena: *coming out from the shadows* "Ugh... where is this smell coming from? it stinks!"

*sees Poison*
Helena: "What?! so this is a new C-virus creature? it's huge... and looks disgusting..."

Poison: "WHO THE F*** ARE YOU!!!"

Helena: "Helena Harper, secret service agent."

Poison: "HELENA?! ONE OF THE SURVIVOR OF THE TALL OAKS AND LIANSHIANG INCIDENT IN RESIDENT EVIL 6?!?!"

Helena: "Yeah, that's me, and now i'm here to stop you from spreading your disgusting virus and take you down back to hell along with Simmons!"

Poison: "KILL ME?!?! I'M TWELVE HUNDRED YEARS OOOOOLLLDD!!!"

Helena: *beginining to get irritated with the voice*..."Shut up! your voice is irritating!"

Poison: "F*** YOU!!!"

Helena: "I said shut up!" ...*points her gun at poison*

Poison: "F*** YOOOOOUUUU!!!!!" *vomit*

*dodged the vomit and points her gun again at poison's head*
Helena: "ENOUGH ALREADY! SHUT THE HELL UP!!!"

*BANG!!!*