Why are haters getting angry that this game is getting fans?

#1moaristylePosted 12/3/2012 4:44:49 AM
Why u so mad? You don't like it right? Then don't buy it and stop the QQ?
#2DarkJaydragonPosted 12/3/2012 4:49:48 AM
Thing is, go to the MGR board and most of them are on there defending the problems with that game and by the sound of it, it has the same complaints as this.

And here they come...
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#3pyro_buntaPosted 12/3/2012 5:08:05 AM
The time has come and have I....

Yep. I'll have to say no to that. MGR and DMC are both played in very different style. The good thing about MGR is that it's purely a spinoff, plus those seeking for more MGS has Ground Zeroes to anticipate.

As for DMC... we instead get this and no announcement yet for DMC5. Not to mention, on it's own MGR looks great as an action game and what most DMC fans are looking for. Fast paced over the top action. Look at this game. Compare to the original and see how many negative advances it has. It's a decent action game, but it's nowhere near the standards from previous DMCs, older Capcom games, and Platinum's games.

This is what you get when you try to appeal to "a wider audience"
---
...if you know what I mean
#4thissongagainPosted 12/3/2012 5:13:02 AM
Well with the goal of sabotaging this games success in mind I doubt they are going to stop...
#5DarkJaydragonPosted 12/3/2012 5:26:58 AM(edited)
MGR board People complaining about :

That you have to learn the controls.

That the enemies don't attack you.

People saying "This is only a demo, the full game will fix all these problems!".

People "hoping" that the AI becomes more aggressive and smarter in the full game since it's easy to ninja run around them.

Complaining about the writing of the story, which from what I seen of the demo, is awful, it's more DMC/Bayonetta kind of writing.

EDIT : And how could I forget "It's not the same without Snake" ;_;
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#6DRX777Posted 12/3/2012 5:41:33 AM
Basically what happened was that the initial trailer looked terrible and had the absolute wrong tone. There was nobody defending that, it was a bad idea, we all knew it.

But then the developers actually took the wave of negativity on board, changed it up and brought it closer to the tone of the originals, made Dante a funny guy. The game started looking appealing, but the angry folk can't accept that. It's like they can't believe that they got their own way and a better product is coming out of it. :P
---
Oh no, there goes Toh-kee-yoh!
http://www.rockband.com/users/Dark_Raven_X
#7pyro_buntaPosted 12/3/2012 5:53:20 AM
DarkJaydragon posted...

People saying "This is only a demo, the full game will fix all these problems!".

People "hoping" that the AI becomes more aggressive and smarter in the full game since it's easy to ninja run around them.

Complaining about the writing of the story, which from what I seen of the demo, is awful, it's more DMC/Bayonetta kind of writing.

MGS3, Portable, and Peace Walker had no Snake technically. That aside, this isn't even MGS.
---
...if you know what I mean
#8SiLVeR_420Posted 12/3/2012 5:56:03 AM
DarkJaydragon posted...

The MGR demo is like a TGS or before demo unlike thus games where its just ripped from the game.

Also anyone saying its not the same without Snake should really replay MGS4. Solid Snake is dead and resting by the time MGR takes place.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#9sillycatstevenPosted 12/3/2012 6:01:15 AM
DRX777 posted...
... made Dante a funny guy....

wait... the new Dante... funny?!?! i think i'm well pass the age where i find cursing and spewing bodily fluids funny....
or maybe i just have a weird sense of humor...
---
PSN: SillyCat659221 Add Me, i'm in NZ
Go now, if you want it / Another world awaits you.
#10KyryloPosted 12/3/2012 6:04:41 AM
nothing changed it still the same. IT's hypocritically serious with unappealing characters. And actually most don't hate pros who just like game. IT's your decision, nobody picks on you for that. But we do pick on people who insulting original franchise or our opinion. The problem is with people who are posting something like "old one was bad anyway so it's much better".