Why are haters getting angry that this game is getting fans?

#21DRX777Posted 12/3/2012 7:08:27 AM
The Limbo world version of the church kept literally dragging on longer and longer before he finally escaped.

Church is a long, boring activity to people who get dragged along by friends/family. It "drags on"

He says it dragged on for a long time, meaning literally it took him ages to get out, and when Kat is confused he says church, as in he just went to church and was bored by the service. :P
---
Oh no, there goes Toh-kee-yoh!
http://www.rockband.com/users/Dark_Raven_X
#22thissongagainPosted 12/3/2012 7:09:32 AM
DRX777 posted...
The Limbo world version of the church kept literally dragging on longer and longer before he finally escaped.

Church is a long, boring activity to people who get dragged along by friends/family. It "drags on"

He says it dragged on for a long time, meaning literally it took him ages to get out, and when Kat is confused he says church, as in he just went to church and was bored by the service. :P

Please stop trying to explains this games crap humor it isn't funny.
#23Lord_Spectre_XPosted 12/3/2012 7:09:45 AM
Ragiroth posted...
Lord_Spectre_X posted...
Because Gamers who spend $60+ dollars or whatever on this game are just a total disgrace. This game is not just an insult to Devil May Cry, it's an insult to the general intelligence of gamers and even the hardworking developers of the industry.

Why should developers make stunning looking games (above 30FPS) with interesting aethestics and deep challenging gameplay, backed up with likable characters and a memorable/fun script when this game can sell?

Platinum Games I hardly knew ye.

Or people can just get both.

Both what?
---
"I'm not a religious man, but because of Nunu, I believe in Hell." - Stonewall
#24DRX777Posted 12/3/2012 7:11:02 AM
thissongagain posted...
DRX777 posted...

Then I clearly need to go get checked out by medical professionals, cause I laughed at it. I think there might be something seriously wrong with me.

Oh no.

Do you think I might have... a sense of humour!? D:
---
#25Lord_Spectre_XPosted 12/3/2012 7:11:41 AM
DRX777 posted...
thissongagain posted...
DRX777 posted...

Then I clearly need to go get checked out by medical professionals, cause I laughed at it. I think there might be something seriously wrong with me.

Oh no.

*fart*

Laugh you sheep.
---
"I'm not a religious man, but because of Nunu, I believe in Hell." - Stonewall
#26DarkJaydragonPosted 12/3/2012 7:12:24 AM
Lord_Spectre_X posted...
DRX777 posted...
thissongagain posted...
DRX777 posted...

Oh no.

*fart*

Laugh you sheep.

What's wrong with Canadian Humour, buddy?
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#27DRX777Posted 12/3/2012 7:12:46 AM
Nah, prefer dick and poop jokes.

Like Don Glover

I love Don Glover stand up

Cause his name looks like Dong Lover
---
#28KyryloPosted 12/3/2012 7:13:33 AM
DRX777 posted...

nah, sorry, it's not really funny. It's to serious for it's own good.
#29TaizukuPosted 12/3/2012 7:23:32 AM
DRX777 posted...
Nah, prefer dick and poop jokes.

Like Don Glover

I love Don Glover stand up

Cause his name looks like Dong Lover

Donald Glover is funny, but for none of these reasons mentioned.
---
http://i.imgur.com/9eZGg.gif <---Mind****
PSN: MobileFlame