Who are the worst antis and pros in DmC board

#1UnknownWinPosted 12/3/2012 7:52:09 AM
List them

NOTE: Good antis and pros don't count.
#2FNP88Posted 12/3/2012 7:57:15 AM
This topic won't make people argue with each other more then we already do.......
#3TaizukuPosted 12/3/2012 7:58:24 AM
FNP88 posted...
This topic won't make people argue with each other more then we already do.......

Shh...dis gon b gud.

*Sits in Dante's chair*
---
http://i.imgur.com/9eZGg.gif <---Mind****
PSN: MobileFlame
#4UnknownWin(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 7:59:19 AM
*eats Dante's pizza*
#5thissongagainPosted 12/3/2012 8:00:59 AM
FNP88 posted...

The best anti is goku's special move himself kamaheha

The best pro is.... Well I can't really think of a non troll one, but their are a few.

The worst pro was shatter, and now it is looking like darkjaydragon or what ever his name is.

The worst anti was fire mage, but he has gotten a lot more level headed recently, so just like the anti's mainly the new user slash trolls that come on here.
#6TaizukuPosted 12/3/2012 8:02:01 AM
thissongagain posted...
FNP88 posted...

The best pro is.... Well I can't really think of a non troll one, but their are a few.

The worst pro was shatter, and now it is looking like darkjaydragon or what ever his name is.

The worst anti was fire mage, but he has gotten a lot more level headed recently, so just like the anti's mainly the new user slash trolls that come on here.

I'ma need you to hop up owf mah boii Jay doe.
---
#7TaizukuPosted 12/3/2012 8:03:06 AM
I'm clearly the best Pro by the way. I listen and finesse my way through a conversation, even if my adversary thinks the contrary to what I say.
---
#8thissongagainPosted 12/3/2012 8:04:53 AM
Taizuku posted...
thissongagain posted...
FNP88 posted...

I'ma need you to hop up owf mah boii Jay doe.

Trust me if you just started posting recently the guy has made, so many but hurt comments defending this game, and attacking its ney sayers. That you would think it was a relative of his they where trash talking.
#9UnknownWin(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 8:09:43 AM
Taizuku posted...
I'm clearly the best Pro by the way. I listen and finesse my way through a conversation, even if my adversary thinks the contrary to what I say.

And i'm clearly the best anti. I don't have any probs with those who liked DmC and I don't try to piss them off. I only make fun of DmC if it was an anti topic btw.

There's good antis and pros. And there's AWFUL pros tbh.

*wears Dante's coat*
#10thissongagainPosted 12/3/2012 8:11:19 AM
Taizuku posted...

You mean as the TC of understanding titles as. Right those topics are completely necessary, and not juvenile in any way.

"Stop pretending you aren't going to buy this game. (Trolls)"

"I have to thank the Antis, for ensuring this game's sales."