Vergil;s Downfall DLC

#1antoinejonesPosted 12/3/2012 11:34:06 AM
Of that dlc is supposedly a gamestop exclusive, according to all the ads (if you preorder) then why does teh post about the game on the PS blog say the game will be available digitally on day one and preordering it off the PSN store gets vergils downfall free? that doesnt sound like an exclusive to me if two different places are offering it.. or maybe it was a typo?
---
My first time and day in Jeuno and the first 6 hours of it is spent staring at a chocobo's butt.
#2joegt123Posted 12/3/2012 11:36:04 AM
Gamestop in US, EB in canada, and PSN in europeland offer it free with preorder. And in europes case that's "free" because the game costs extra by default.

After that it will be 9 dollar dlc. Not a typo. 9. Stupid, right?
---
http://youtu.be/QHdk36PNuVw?t=50s THE reason I'm giving the Dante May Cry a chance.
Currently Playing: Assassin's Glitch 3, and too many to count.
#3antoinejones(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 11:38:12 AM
well im in the US and the US playstation blog says itll be free on PSN sooooo?
---
My first time and day in Jeuno and the first 6 hours of it is spent staring at a chocobo's butt.
#4QCTeamkillPosted 12/3/2012 11:40:41 AM
antoinejones posted...
Of that dlc is supposedly a gamestop exclusive, according to all the ads (if you preorder) then why does teh post about the game on the PS blog say the game will be available digitally on day one and preordering it off the PSN store gets vergils downfall free? that doesnt sound like an exclusive to me if two different places are offering it.. or maybe it was a typo?

There's exclusive pre-order bonus (packs that are not Vergil DLC) if you order from GameStop, EB Games, Amazon, and Best Buy. Those are special customized items and buffs.

The Vergil DLC is just offered as bonus by EB games/Gamespot and if other sellers start offering the same then the more the merrier.
#5antoinejones(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 12:00:53 PM
would you like to link me to some of these non vergil DLC exclusive packs the gamestop offers? because their ads only mention vergil's downfall
---
#6joegt123Posted 12/3/2012 12:06:53 PM
antoinejones posted...
would you like to link me to some of these non vergil DLC exclusive packs the gamestop offers? because their ads only mention vergil's downfall

They're just stupid weapon skins, basically.
---
http://youtu.be/QHdk36PNuVw?t=50s THE reason I'm giving the Dante May Cry a chance.
Currently Playing: Assassin's Glitch 3, and too many to count.
#7antoinejones(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 12:45:03 PM
except that the only dlc ive heard of for the game is vergils downfall so Id like to see links proving that these gamestop exclusive dlc is referring to "stupid weapon skins" and not vergil's downfall
---
#8ReiderAsmadiPosted 12/3/2012 12:56:48 PM
antoinejones posted...
except that the only dlc ive heard of for the game is vergils downfall so Id like to see links proving that these gamestop exclusive dlc is referring to "stupid weapon skins" and not vergil's downfall

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/10/08/pre-order-dmc-devil-may-cry-at-amazon-for-these-bonus-weapons/
---
Gamertag: LordReider
Ambition is just a weak excuse for not having the sense to be lazy.