This game reminds me of the Ultimate Spiderman movie.

#101kollie89Posted 12/4/2012 11:44:16 PM
Necronmon posted...
Did you forget that for most of Spiderman two Pete was forcing himself to stay away from Mary Jane? He tried to make her play yes, but he still was only doing that to be a good friend.

It was only at the very end where she knew who he was that he gave up trying to hold back his feelings and expect her love. It was far more emotional and well played then Pete holding back his feelings for about, a day.

First of all they did change Conners a bit. He always used the Neo Gene ray to heal his arm on his own, in this movie he is doing it because Osborn's stooge pressures him, that's quite a big change since it makes him just a pawn, and we don't even know what the full deal with how guilty he really is because we don't know the full story between him and Pete's parents yet.

Lastly, they made it so that Pete could not even catch the robber, and that ended up being a wasted plotline.

In fact all the cop stuff felt to much like Batman, and they were clearly trying to make Spiderman like the dark Knight, something that should not be done.
In the end the movie was a broken mess that only got attention because its edginess got people to over see the massive plot holes.

Plot holes? you do realize that the movie had a sequel confirmed before it even came out, just because it hasnt been explained yet dosent make it a plot hole. and I dont think the robber that killed uncle ben was a "wasted plotline" that whole plot is about him being selfish and using his powers for revenge, which captain stacey makes him realize when they have the argument at dinner that he kinda has to be more(also saving the kid makes him realize this) He wasnt even really a superhero at the start he was literally just a guy trying to find a robber so he could get revenge. and as far as spider man 2 goes he was after mary jane for most of the movie, thats why he started losing his powers in the first place because he was torn between being spiderman and wanting to be with her, which like i stated earlier makes the spiderman no more story line a very selfish one.
#102KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 12/4/2012 11:46:41 PM
Gentlemen, gentlemen, please. Spiderman is stupid, why are we arguing when Deadpool exists? This is a silly topic with nowhere near enough Deadpool.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#103FireMage7777Posted 12/4/2012 11:54:58 PM
kollie89 posted...
Necronmon posted...
Did you forget that for most of Spiderman two Pete was forcing himself to stay away from Mary Jane? He tried to make her play yes, but he still was only doing that to be a good friend.

It was only at the very end where she knew who he was that he gave up trying to hold back his feelings and expect her love. It was far more emotional and well played then Pete holding back his feelings for about, a day.

First of all they did change Conners a bit. He always used the Neo Gene ray to heal his arm on his own, in this movie he is doing it because Osborn's stooge pressures him, that's quite a big change since it makes him just a pawn, and we don't even know what the full deal with how guilty he really is because we don't know the full story between him and Pete's parents yet.

Lastly, they made it so that Pete could not even catch the robber, and that ended up being a wasted plotline.

In fact all the cop stuff felt to much like Batman, and they were clearly trying to make Spiderman like the dark Knight, something that should not be done.
In the end the movie was a broken mess that only got attention because its edginess got people to over see the massive plot holes.

Plot holes? you do realize that the movie had a sequel confirmed before it even came out, just because it hasnt been explained yet dosent make it a plot hole. and I dont think the robber that killed uncle ben was a "wasted plotline" that whole plot is about him being selfish and using his powers for revenge, which captain stacey makes him realize when they have the argument at dinner that he kinda has to be more(also saving the kid makes him realize this) He wasnt even really a superhero at the start he was literally just a guy trying to find a robber so he could get revenge. and as far as spider man 2 goes he was after mary jane for most of the movie, thats why he started losing his powers in the first place because he was torn between being spiderman and wanting to be with her, which like i stated earlier makes the spiderman no more story line a very selfish one.

*cough despite the fact that the Spidey no more route has been done half a dozen times in the comics cough*
---
This is a "boss" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmIldyRCOkA&feature=youtube_gdata_player
#104FireMage7777Posted 12/4/2012 11:55:59 PM
Necronmon posted...
If that's the case then care to tell me what clue I don't have?

No, continue, I'll interject when all is right
---
This is a "boss" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmIldyRCOkA&feature=youtube_gdata_player
#105BillysanPosted 12/5/2012 12:45:42 AM
kollie89 posted...
Billysan posted...
Doc Ock's arm's A.I. is what cause his insanity. That's why he does such a 180. It makes prefect sense.

and its also a big change to his character that should never have happened in the first place

It's a different universe so whatever.

It's not like Doc Ock hasn't change over the course of the comic series over the past 50 plus years.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman
#106Ether101Posted 12/5/2012 2:08:40 AM
kollie89 posted...
Billysan posted...
Doc Ock's arm's A.I. is what cause his insanity. That's why he does such a 180. It makes prefect sense.

and its also a big change to his character that should never have happened in the first place

Wasn't it more of a compromise so that the movie could have two versions of the character at the same time?
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#107doraemonllh1989Posted 12/5/2012 2:13:45 AM
Amazing spiderman really surprise me,I love it
---
my grammar sucks and i dont care
disappointing game of the year = re6 (6.5/10)
#108NecronmonPosted 12/5/2012 1:49:52 PM
The fact that this movie's big selling point was the whole thing with his parents only for it to really be dealt with in the second movie may not be a plot hole, but its shady advertising, and in the end it was all a big tease.

Meanwhile for Spiderman 2, Peter had to deal with his Aunt moving and stress from his class as well, it was not just Mary Jane even if it was a major factor. The stress of being Spider Man was ALWAYS why he quits. Its not always the same precise reason but its always that he feels like his efforts are futile and that he gives up everything for what seems like nothing.

It was also how he was blamed in the papers that caused him to quit
#109Abiz_Posted 12/5/2012 1:58:49 PM
Uh... what are some of the other ones?

Superior
---
Interestingly enough, video game companies used to be able to make money without selling out like cheap prostitutes.-KaiserWarrior
#110Malus_X6Posted 12/5/2012 3:41:11 PM
Uh... what are some of the other ones?

Superior

Wait... there's a Superior Spider-Man? When did they start doing that?
---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI