If you hate the game so much...why are you here? Go to MGR!

#1_tanjil_Posted 12/3/2012 6:41:35 PM
There are better ways to spend your time. You know other forums, videos, any outdoor activity, studying, etc. And if you really want to spend your time on Gamefaqs, why on a game that you 100% won't buy?

You realize that anti's are the reason this game is top 5 in the boards.

Most anti's say that they're just waiting for Metal Gear Rising. Then why not go to those boards?

If MGR is so awesome why isn't it top 10? They have a demo, if your down to pay $40+tax for a 30 FPS version of Zone of the Enders HD Collection(which I did) or just wait. A demo which they know is buggy, but plan on releasing the exact same build on XBLM and PSN with no scheduled date. Do that board a favor and be happy there rather than angry here.

If you can admit to yourselves that your either trolls or just enjoy controversy or letting people know how much you hate something over and over rather than talking about stuff you like then sure, guess you have your reasons.

But everyone else....why?
#2TaizukuPosted 12/3/2012 6:42:27 PM
I TOLD THEM! REBECCA BLACK EFFECT!

But nobody ever listens to old man Zuku...
---
http://i.imgur.com/9eZGg.gif <---Mind****
PSN: MobileFlame
#3_tanjil_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 6:43:26 PM
I just clicked the Xbox 360 boards, DmC isn't top 10. And apparently they're looking forward to the game, so yeah, DmC is top 10 for PS3 through hate xD
#4rice_noodlesPosted 12/3/2012 6:43:32 PM
If you hate anti's so much, why do you reply to them? There are better ways to spend your time.
#5_tanjil_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 6:45:20 PM
Taizuku posted...

lol yeah I remember that topic, made me laugh. I did pretty much agree with you but you did miss the key difference that it was much more affordable to hate Rebecca Black. Like people bought it just to hear how bad it was and have a copy for ever but it only cost them what $1

This game cost $60 + tax xD
#6TaizukuPosted 12/3/2012 6:46:01 PM
_tanjil_ posted...
Taizuku posted...

lol yeah I remember that topic, made me laugh. I did pretty much agree with you but you did miss the key difference that it was much more affordable to hate Rebecca Black. Like people bought it just to hear how bad it was and have a copy for ever but it only cost them what $1

This game cost $60 + tax xD

Yeah but dem Youtube views
---
http://i.imgur.com/9eZGg.gif <---Mind****
PSN: MobileFlame
#7DarkNight11Posted 12/3/2012 6:46:19 PM
Yeah, I'm waiting for Rising, but I come here because this board is ridiculous.
It's like rubbernecking a trainwreck.
---
Anyone questioning SpongeBob's sexuality has something to hide themselves.
#8KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 12/3/2012 6:46:59 PM
I'm here because it's the best place for DMC info. If they ever announce the continuation of DMC, it'll be on here in an instant.

I'm also here to make sure new people don't barge in and call all anti's trolls just because we don't like the game. I let them know the legitimate problems we have with the game that might be replacing a series we all loved. Is that so bad?
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#9_tanjil_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 6:47:59 PM
rice_noodles posted...
If you hate anti's so much, why do you reply to them? There are better ways to spend your time.

I don't hate anti's. I never mentioned anything of the sort. The ones that aren't just crying have valid arguments. Rather I'm concerned for them. It's machismo or acts of depression. You know exposing yourself to something you don't like.

I'm genuinely worried for those who come here frequently but don't think themselves as trolls
#10rice_noodlesPosted 12/3/2012 6:48:08 PM
http://i.imgur.com/hxCza.jpg