Capcom say they will make DMC 5 if this sells well.

#21AhrimanTheStillPosted 12/4/2012 9:26:21 AM
DarkJaydragon posted...
Getting called a troll by two of this boards biggest trolls, classy.

You guys aren't even DMC fans, just time-wasting trolls.

>Liking DmC
>Poor mans DMC
>Thinking you have the right to say people aren't fans.

I loved DMC 1/3/4. And i hate this new slow poor mans DMC and its unlikable character. Its boring surroundings and its pseudo intellectual attempt and making a DMC plot thats edgy and serious. You have no right to call people fake fans. For this game its like calling someone who hates RE6 a false fan.
---
The big H . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfxsN423EVs
#22Snipa_Wulf12Posted 12/4/2012 9:34:16 AM
Pesmerga255 posted...
GT? Gamertag?

I don't have a 360, I'm not an idiot.

I'm going to use this. :3
---
PSN:Snipa_Wulf
Smoke Meth, Hail Satan!
#23TheOriginalMaxPosted 12/4/2012 9:37:13 AM
ITT: Guys boasting that they troll.

Doesn't it ever strike you as childish, antisocial, or just plain pathetic, DarkJay?
---
To be fair, no one has unlimited patience, and at times this board could come close flustering the Buddha.-geekneck99
Freedom requires responsibility.
#24DarkJaydragon(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 9:38:00 AM
TheOriginalMax posted...

Doesn't it ever strike you as childish, antisocial, or just plain pathetic, DarkJay?

Hey I'm not judging you if you want to troll, it's your call.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#25TaizukuPosted 12/4/2012 9:39:14 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#26TheOriginalMaxPosted 12/4/2012 9:42:52 AM
DarkJaydragon posted...
TheOriginalMax posted...

No but see here's the thing, you shouldn't in the first place. It's sadistic and practically bullying. It's honestly weird to see smart person such as yourself who definitely understands how wrong bullying is, to continue portraying yourself in such a poor light. Even if you are anonymous it doesn't mean you aren't completely untouchable nor does it mean that you YOURSELF aren't actually bullying and harassing other people. You are the man behind the name "DarkJayDragon" regardless of it being your online persona. It's still you.

Stop it, please. It's really pathetic, man. You may think you're cool, but ask anyone in the outside world what they think of trolling and they'll first ask you "why" and second they'll tell you how childish and sad it is. Just stop, man. You're better than this.
---
To be fair, no one has unlimited patience, and at times this board could come close flustering the Buddha.-geekneck99
#27DarkJaydragon(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 9:44:16 AM
TheOriginalMax posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
TheOriginalMax posted...

Snore snore snore.

That's all I ever get from your posts, I don't even read them most of the time to be honest.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#28TheOriginalMaxPosted 12/4/2012 9:45:25 AM
*sigh*
---
#29TaizukuPosted 12/4/2012 9:49:12 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#30darkslayer001Posted 12/4/2012 9:49:37 AM
AhrimanTheStill posted...
No argument, bold fact less statement , blah blah blah.

If DMC5 will be made by Ninja Theory the series is better off being dead. If Capcom goes and gets Platinum Games though id care. But considering it'd be more likely if it sells to make Ninja Theory do it again for them i'd rather it die.

Sorry poor mans DMC isn't something i want to exist. Your argument is literally like saying "You're killing the RE series because you didn't buy RE6." But if i buy RE6 it'll tell capcom that those types of gameplay styles are good and they'll just keep making the game in that fashion.

that exaclty wat i was thinking....but capcom does have the habit for splitting up into different universes..