DMC5 will exist and I'll use evidence & logic to back it

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. DMC5 will exist and I'll use evidence & logic to back it
2 years ago#31
Vault_Zero posted...
@Japanese_Jade

Capcom also said that the new DMC would be catered towards fans. Yeah. Even if what you say is a possibility, who is going to make it?

Capcom isn't capable of making a chicken lay an egg.

I remember that quote. Ehhh....they say things either way. Throw out quotes and comments just trying to make a sale. Then again it is Capcom and their decisions are strange anyway.

Back to Tameem I do remember seeing him say AAA titles are ruining the industry. I found that odd since DmC is within that definition. But then, that falls within NT wanting to make DmC an exception instead of the rule so I dunno.

I don't get Gregaman's comment of it being an AU and a reboot. An AU doesn't need to be further defined with calling it a reboot.

Personally I think they are on a wait and see. I know I shouldn't bank on one comment more than another when it comes to Capcom but the comment from Leo Tan when asked if there would be a DMC5 he said "Lets see how this reboot does first."

I just feel this is their main focus right now but the option is always there for DMC5 but it is on the back burner.
2 years ago#32
Taizuku posted...
FNP88 posted...
You know what i think would be cool....A mix of mega man legends and DMC, where the main character is Zero.....Just sayin....

Mundus has teamed up with Sigma. You must fight a new maverick! Vile Sparda!

It would be epic, you know you want it.
2 years ago#33
UnknownWin posted...
DMC5 official trailer by 2013. I can see it coming.

lol... it's probably an unlockable secret scene in DmC... or only included with pre-order DmC
---
PSN: SillyCat659221 Add Me, i'm in NZ
Go now, if you want it / Another world awaits you.
2 years ago#34
I haven't read much of this topic, but I saw MML was mentioned. Has anyone else seen the fangame coming out where classic Megaman takes on the Bonnes? It look AMAZING!!!!!
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. DMC5 will exist and I'll use evidence & logic to back it

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived